Thread: Kami the Kosmic Cutie

Hybrid View

Kami the Kosmic Cutie

Wow you really are a young Cat, two weeks old sound like a very young age to be away from your Momma , Kami. But its great that you are Gino have found each other, you certainly look so happy together in your Cat Bed.

That is great that you can help Gino out , as he cannot hear and you can always let all know where the two of you are at by your little mews.
    That is a Great Cat Dynamic Duo.

We are all sending Our Double Up MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW To Our Newest Cat Dyanmic Duo Kami and Gino.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kittens in general are cute, but Kami is especially so. I simply can't resist a face like hers. And the sight of her and Gino together simply melts my heart.

Kami

I can't tell you how much I LOVE that last photo of your kitties sleeping together! It's so cute that I have to print it out!

I would bet that your white kitty has blue eyes; many times those cats are deaf. Good thing you have Kami to be his "hearing ear cat" (kind of like a seeing eye dog, but for deaf kitties!) Happy COTD to both your pets!

I also adopted an orange guy recently to keep my kitty company; looks like we had the same idea!

By the way, was Kami really only two weeks old when you got her? I hope you meant two months old; two weeks is too young to take a kitten from it's Mom.
    Last edited by Barbiecat1; 07-15-2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: forgot some info I wanted to say

What a beautiful little girl! How wonderful to be a little helper to your big brother, Gino! And, in turn, your caretaker! Happy Cat of the Day Kami!

What a cut little girl you are, Kami!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh, dearest little Kami, what an utterly adorable tiny kitten you are! You have such pretty orange fur with beautiful tabby markings, and lovely grey eyes with such a contented look in them.. I wish I could reach right through the screen to Spain and pet your so-soft-looking fur and skritch you around your chin and ears! What a great photo collection you have on display.. that one of you gnawing on ..something (someone?) is so cute, and the shot of you as a baby nestling up against your good friend Gino is priceless, precious beyond words.

How good that you came to your home to be a friend to lonely Gino. The first couple of days you were a little nervous about him, but then you started to like each other and now you are the VERY best of friends! And you provide that extra-special service of being dear deaf Gino's PURRRSONAL hearing-ear kitty! Now your PURRRSON always knows where you and Gino are, because you two are always together and you come when he/she calls in the hope that more food might be available.

Congratulations, darling Kami, AND Gino, on being selected today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery