Thread: Stella!

Stella!

Stellaaaaaaaa. (sorry had to do it!) Happy dotd to you sweet girl!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Stella, you are adorable!! What a cute small dog you are--just love your compact look! It's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your photos. I'd like to give you a hug. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Sweet as sugar Stella!

Hi Stella! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a beautiful baby Bullie you are, so packed with personality and pizazz; a life loving, people loving, fun loving *socialite* who craves the spotlight...and attention! And I'm sure everyone lucky enough to have their foot sat on by you instantly becomes putty in that precious paw! Beautiful inside and out, that you are, Stella, and your family so very blessed to have a furkid as sweet and loving as you in their lives! And you're not doing so bad yourself...I do believe that's you posed up on YOUR boat cushion! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your adoring friends and fans...including Mom and Dad, Lea and Charlie, "boyfriend" Winston (but not the mailman), are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled "top dog" day! Hopefully a R*I*D*E in your C*A*R, or B*O*A*T is included in the day's festivities! hehe Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Stella, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Stella,

What's up cutie patootie? You have the sweetest look about you. I'm sure you make people love you
    where ever you go. It's that sweet face & wiggley body that does it. Congratulations going out
    to you today on being chosen as the DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses
    and hoping you enjoy your special day baby girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a cutie Stella! Congrats on being DOTD and I hope you enjoyed your day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla