Thread: Bendgi in Bulgaria

Hybrid View

Bendgi in Bulgaria

Hello Bendgi, it's a pleasure to meet you! For 14 years old you look very good--so handsome. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I smiled as I read that you help your grandmother make your meat treats and you keep the floor clean . No doubt everyone loves you very much. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

It was a joy to see your sweet face today - and also to see you having a bath. What a special boy you are! I have no doubt you have the sweetest personality. I love that your grandma makes you real meat treats and I bet you are a good helper in the kitchen.

You deserve some special treats today to celebrate - and then go and lay in the sun!

Congratulations on being our wonderful Dog of The Day Bendgi! I hope you will have many more happy years with your family.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful Bendji!

Hi Bendji in Bulgaria! A very, very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a treat, having a beautiful seasoned citizen as our MOST deserving, EXTRA special, Sunday honoree! Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a precious senior wearing our "top dog" crown! How precious you look après tubbie, hehe! No doggie does a towel as fetchingly as you, Bendji! I must say, it's SO hard to believe you're 14 years young! You look like a pup half your age, and you still have the spunk and energy of a youngster, too, living and loving every minute of your wonderful life to its fullest! No wonder your *special person* considers you the love of her/his life, and how lucky your entire family has been, being on the receiving end of your love, kisses and devotion these 14 years! (I can only imagine how special it is to be on the receiving end of those sweet Bendji kisses!) You're everything a family could ever hope for in furkid and more, Bendji and I hope for you and your family many, many more happy, carefree years of shared love, laughs, and friendship! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, enjoying a cool hose down or swim, some of Grandma's yummy, homemade treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Bendji, DOG OF A LIFETIME!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bendgi,

It is a real pleasure to meet you today sweet boy. Sounds like your family is so lucky to
    have you in the family for a great many years. It makes me happy to know how much you are
    loved & cared for Bendgi. If I ever met you in person, I would be happy to pet your long soft
    ears as long as you wanted. Congratulations on being our very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses handsome fellow.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my gosh Bendgi, you're so sweet!!! You do not look your age! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a very special day for you and your human(s).
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bendgi

Good Afternoon Bendgi, what a handsome fellow you are, I love those
    pictures of you and it sounds like you are very Sweet and fun to be with.
    Congratulations, you are our very Best Dog Of The Day.