Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meet the Kiz

1. That is one cute dog!

i love her giant ears an little freckles on her legs ^^

Par, she's gorgeous! And yes, she was waiting for you. I always think we end up with the furkids we have because that's how it's supposed to be.

Hi there Kiz . Par she is just gorgeous and meant to be I think. I too can see Maligator in her .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Thanks guys! Hah Maligator. Love it! I'm going to have to use that cloverfdx.

Kiz caught the frisbee twice today. Very very short lil' catches, like a foot away, but I was beyond ecstatic. I'm sure the neighbors a couple blocks over know how happy I was too.

We start obedience on the 28th. I've already been teaching her quite a few commands on our own, but it'll be nice to keep her socialized around other people and dogs and introduce some distraction. After that, agility here we come I think.

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

It's Kisbee Time!!

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Good job, Kiz, you're getting it!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Good job, Kiz, you're getting it!
    Yay, Kiz! I would love to play Kisbee with you! This is what happened to my face as I watched you play => !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

So glad you rescued Kiz she looks so happy and full of fun, a lovely ending for a beautiful girl.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Hi Par!! Kiz is absolutely gorgeous!! I love hearing about her and seeing the photos of her. Sounds like you two are getting along great and I look forward to hearing and seeing lots more photos of your adventures with her. Welcome to Pet Talk, Kiz!!

Wow it's been almost a year since I've posted about Kiz. Bad Poster *whack* So I now have another dog from the same shelter I got Kiz. Huckleberry, my lil' Texas Heeler. Such a sweetheart. I'll do a separate post about him a lil' later. In honor of one year together with Kizzie though, I wanted to pop in and share a lil' music video for the occasion. What a wonderful girl she is. She came into my life at just the right time and shined her bright light of a personality all over it.

Looks like Kiz has really blossomed in your care. She and Huckleberry make the perfect pair.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks Liz!

I have a friend, who refers to them as the "snack pack" version of Oz and Gull.