Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kitty World Pics!!!

Kitty World Pics!!!

Well it's not really kitty world but the home of a very nice lady that I met who is a FOSMAS foster. Her husband is great at building things and so far he's built what people are calling "The Golden Gate Bridge 2", an outdoor cat run, a Koi pond, and he's still finishing up a catio where their concrete patio used to be. She invited me over on Thurs. evening and I made sure to bring my camera. They have four cats Cooper their only male cat, Cali, and Kit, and Kaboodle. The lady is also fostering 4 kittens and she thinks that at least 3 of them have already found their homes. Here are some pictures that I took. Enjoy!!!

Here's "The Golden Gate Bridge 2". As you can see a bridge was built between the two cat trees. Just beyond this is where the new catio will be. They are still waiting for new windows to arrive. Then new tile floors will be put in as well as at least one sky light. Then they still have to paint and decorate it. They are thinking of going with a beach or a light house theme or maybe both. The lady's husband has already put in two ceiling fans.

Here's the entrance of the outdoor cat run with Cali the calico cat.

Here's another part of the outdoor cat run with Kit.

Here's another part of the outdoor cat run which then leads towards the top part of their fence.

More pics coming up.>>>>>

What a cool set-up! Those are some spoiled kitties!
    I've Been Frosted

Here's another part of the outdoor cat run with Kit's sister Kaboodle. The cat run goes all around most of their upper portion of the fence throughout their back yard. The ladies husband will eventually expand it so it does run at the top of their entire back yard fence.

This is where the outdoor cat run ends which is on the roof. It has special sunscreens on it to help to keep it cool and fake grass on the bottom of it.

More pics coming up.>>>>

This is their Koi pond. They had to put screens on it because several years ago a raccoon came by and he killed all of their Koi fish. They also put some boards overhanging this area to help keep birds away. One day there was a brown pelican sitting out there looking at the fish so they had to add the boards above the pond. They also have some goldfish in the pond too.

This is their male cat Cooper.

That's all. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

the pics are great. These are one bunch of spoilt cats.

Oh, my gosh! It's Paradise for kitties! How wonderful!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh wow! Those are some lucky kitties! I would love to do this for my cats when I acquire a place that would allow it. I wonder what the neighbors think.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Wow!! Lucky babies to have such a great Dad and such a lovely garden to enjoy. Very creative.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Oh wow! Those are some lucky kitties! I would love to do this for my cats when I acquire a place that would allow it. I wonder what the neighbors think.
    I had asked them what their neighbors think and they said that they've never said anything. You can really only see the roof top part of the cat run from the neighbors back yards any way.

Yes, these are very spoiled cats.

Wow, that's a creative dad those kitties have - how lucky they are. In the third post, it looks like the kitty is saying... "now, how do I get up in that tree".

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

WOW!!!!! What a great idea, I'm sure the kitties love it! I must compliment Dad on his extraordinary talent and ability to put this wonderful cat playground together. I'm in awe of the entire project. And I do love the "Cat Crossing" sign. Obviously these kitties are very loved.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Thanks again everyone. I can't wait to see how their catio turns out.

That is one impressive "cat crib"! The boy kitty looks just like one of my fosters. I love the big orange and black spots on Kit.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

That is one impressive "cat crib"! The boy kitty looks just like one of my fosters. I love the big orange and black spots on the one calico.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    WOW - lucky kitties that live in that household. I think that this is above and beyond even what Jackson Galaxy would suggest for people to build for their katkids.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~