Thread: Summer Settling Into Her New Home- New Sibling Pics Added

Hybrid View

Summer Settling Into Her New Home- New Sibling Pics Added

Here are some pictures that I took yesterday and today of my newest addition Summer. She's now been out with the others full time since Wed. morning. She still hisses a little bit but it's nothing like it used to be. She came into my bedroom by mistake so she got to meet Pearl. They had a "hiss off" which then turned into a "growl off". Two petite meezer mixes trying to act tough. I'm glad that her brothers aren't tough guys. Here are some new pictures. Enjoy!

More pics coming up.>>>>
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 07-13-2013 at 06:03 PM.

That's all for now.

Oh, how cute! Hi, sweetie Summer Girl! You have the most wonderful home now!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So happy to see she is settling in quite nicely. She is such a pretty cat.. she just looks so dainty!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Summer - you are so sweet!! Your black tail is just adorable and of course you hold it high.

Tracey she certainly carries a air of confidence and definitely loves attention!! Great pictures of a beautiful little lady.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Aww, little cow-spotted kitty! You bring new color variations to the house, keep holding your head (and tail) high!
    I've Been Frosted