Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: joey has seriously hurt his foot :(

I hope that everything goes well and that he makes a speedy recovery. Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

thanks so much for all the prayers and well wishes, it means a lot!
    hes back with us and he really didnt like the bandage or the cone of shame at all! but hes gettin used to it
    he's gotta go back soon for a post op check to see if everything is okay

heres a pic:

at first he was not a happy kitty, kept growlin whenever he bumped the cone on the wall or got it stuck but like i said, hes gettin used to it and is gettin back to his usual happy self
    he keeps lookin out the back door and the cat flap, but of course he's not allowed out for a while.
    i think his bandage is too cute. not too sure if its easy to see in the pic, but it has sheep on it! haha

Oh, Joey, don't you look just great! Those ..things that have been attached to you may not feel so good, but they are just what you need to get you all better. You have gotten through the hard part, and now all you have to do is recuperate.

Take it real easy and let your humans fuss over you and spoil you. It's the least they can do after all you've been subjected to!

We are sending along more prayers and good warm wishes and healing energies.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh Joey, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident and that you needed surgery. You feel a bit uncomfortable now and maybe a bit frustrated that you can't do all of the things you'd like to do. Before you know it, your adorable little cast will come off and that cone will be gone. Many prayers are being prayed for your qick and complete recovery. I'm sending you lots of feel better soon lovies
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

just a little update a week on!
    joey is doing really well, he's back to his normal self and the vet is happy with how everything is looking so yay

again, thank you for all the prayers, well wishes and thoughts! they have been much appreciated!

Oh, that is so good to hear! Thanks for the update. So is the "Cone of Shame" no longer necessary?
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, that's great news! Well done, Joey, and vet and family!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery