Thread: Cute Kien

Cute Kien

She looks very much like my new adopted boy Murphy; he also grabs my hands like Kien does; maybe that's an Orangie thing! So glad you found each other like I did with my boy; happy COTD, Kien!

Dearest Kien, what an adorable, pretty Orangie girl you are! You look so happy and sweet in your photos, and no wonder! What a delightful home you have found, with humans who love you dearly and your very own kitty sister Lily. What a gorgeous picture of you and Lily curled up together, Lily hugging you from behind... clearly you and she are Best Friends Forever!

You are full of fun, going for walks on your harness along with Lily, "Kitty Kickflipping" the wall, rolling on your back to chirp at the laser light. You are an expert communicator, always having something to say, with either a meow or a shove by the paw or head.. even chattering while you dream, occasionally! And what a love bug you are, always running to any available lap, turning to a bundle of purrs at a human touch to your head, grabbing the human's hand to lick it until you decide it's clean or you've had enough salt. What a wonderful home full of love you and Lily and your humans all share!

Congratulations, darling Kien (AND Lily,) on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are quite the young Owesome Orange Angel Kien , a rarity among Cats as most Owesome Orange Cats are males.
    And you and Lily really do make quite the Cat Dynamic Duo , and are quite friendly as our Cats are meant to have someone to love.

We just love Owesome Orange Cats at the Found Cat Hotel , and would welcome both of you to the Found Cat Hotel anytime, anytime at all.

Michael Angel , all of Our Orange Porchies , Miquelito and The Fluffy Tail brothers all are sending an Orange Double MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cats of the Future and Our Newest Cats of the Day Lily and Kien the Awesome.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kien you are such a pretty girl! Orange females are relatively rare (about 20% of orange kitties). I'm glad you can go outside with your fursis on a leash!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hello Kien, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are so pretty and I really liked all your photos, especially the one of you and Lily. I enjoyed reading about you and your antics. You're so cute and I'm glad you were adopted and have a wonderful forever home. I hope all of you are together for many years. Congrats on being COTD!

Hello to Kien, and her family! Kien reminds me so much of my Orangie Butterscotch (1984-2002). She was very vocal, very affectionate, and a total lapcat! She loved to sit on my work clothes, especially black pants! She also loved fresh, warm sheets and open newspapers.

I love Kien's picture with her kitty sister! It's great that they get along so well.

Happy Cat of the Day, Kien

Sweet Kien

I think I have Kien's brother. Caramel looks so much like Kien and actually when I adopted him from Verdun Cat Rescue here in Montreal there was a little orange girl kitty in the cage next to him. I wish I had taken them both but I had just lost my Angel Beyli and was not thinking clearly. Caramel only grabs my hands when there are treats in them; however, when I arrive home from work I have to pick him up and he puts a paw on each side of my head and hugs and then pushes his nose and mouth very hard on my nose and mouth (kitty kisses!). Caramel is the first orange cat I have had the pleasure of sharing life with - I find all cats have their own special personalities but it is true that certain colors seem to have things in common. Two of the pictures really look like my Caramel, he lies upside down too, and the other one where Kien looks sad - Caramel gets that look and my friends compare him to Puss 'n boots in Shrek. We are all just lucky to know and love them.
    Last edited by catlover11; 07-12-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: typo
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Beautiful Kien!

Hi Kien! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful, bronze eyed orange girl you are, and oh yes, your swirly pattern and adorable salt and pepper colored whiskers weren't lost on me! What a heart felt, love filled tribute your human has shared with us, Kien! It's clear you are one much loved kitty, and understandably so! You're not only a "looker," you're a beauty from the inside out, with a heart as big as they come! I'm guessing that look (second to last pic) is that poor, pitiful, pleading look you give your person when you want that brushing! Oh, who could deny you anything! I'm so happy to hear that you and Lily have become the best of buds, Kien! Looking at that precious pic of the two of you cuddling up together it's hard to believe you ever were anything BUT the best of friends! What a wonderful family you found your way to, Kien, and how blessed is your family, having a source of endless joy, a best furry friend and loving companion, in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Lily are both enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Kien, and to precious Lily too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

She is an extremely sweet kitty. If you go and sit on the couch, she will run along and jump on your lap. A single touch to the head and she's a fluffy orange ball of purrs in your lap. She has a nurturing habit of using her paws to grab your hand and lick it until she thinks it's clean or has had enough salt. I've never met a sweeter kitty than Kien. She always accepts pets and loves, and gives them back too!
    Sweet Kien, Kee Cat! What a beautiful orange lady you are with your bronze eyes and your wonderful tabby markings! I too have a kitty who loves to sit on my work clothes ! I would like to sit down, give you a head scritch and give you tons of petting and loves! I enjoyed the photo of you and Lily having a snuggle, too Happy Cat of the Day to both of you, Kien and Lily!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Kien,

I really enjoyed seeing you & reading your story today. You are such a pretty girl.
    It is so good to know how much you have settled in & made friends with a new sister cat.
    You both look adorable in your picture. Congratulations on being chosen for honors
    as today's CAT OF THE DAY. Sending lots of soft hugs & lovies for you & sis Lilly today.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kien what a lovely girl you are!!!

I love orangies!!! I think they are a bit magical and most always sweet tempered!!! You certainly seem to fit that to a tee. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I'm smiling from all the cuteness of your pictures.

Congratulations, sweet Kien, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats pretty Kien, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana