Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bear

Bear

Is someone waiting for me to post?
    If so...thank you

Would you look at that face? Is it not the cutest you've ever seen, ok...maybe not *cute* but most definately beautiful!
    Bear sounds like you have a great life with you humans, Sonny & Kitty!
    Congrats to you for being our special Tuesday "Dog of the Day"!
    I hope you get some extra-special treats today!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Bear, you are a delightful Rottie boy! I'm so glad Anna got to congratulate you first this morning! I would love to see you in action, showing your love for your human and for your new puppy! Congratulations, big boy, on being a wonderful Dog of the Day!!

Glad to see you got pet of the day Bear! You sound just like my rott, Raustyk she wqill clean my other dogs & ferret & loves to clean ears (hey it saves me time)! What a handsome rotti!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Bear, I haven't been on in a few days but what a cutie I had to look at this morning when I checked in! I hope you have a great day filled with lots of fun! I know you'll take good care of your family, as they do you!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Hi there beautiful Bear!!! Yes, we all waited for our resident Rottie Mom Anna to post What a handsome, handsome, boy you are, sweetie! And such a lover boy, dolling out the kisses, bath and ear washes!! What a wonderful life you share with your humans, Sonny and Kitty! You're the best "big brother" a doggie could ask for! I hope this Xmas your Mom adds another tiny teddy to your collection! Thanks for the big smile, this morning Bear! You're just the most precious Rottie Dog of the Day!! No wonder you are so VERY loved!! Congratulations and loads of "bear" hugs to you dear, sweet, gentle Bear!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good Morning Bear, my what a gentle giant you are. I love that photo of you looking so sweet. We once had a grandbaby Rottie named Bear too, and he was a love. It sounds like you and your Mom have a very special relationship. Congratulations, dear, sweet, handsome Bear Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a wonderful and sweet pup you are, Bear!! You sound like a great companion and big brother. No wonder your Mom is so proud of you. You are definetly a credit to your breed!!

Congrats on being our DOTD!! Hugs and kisses to you on your handsome furry face!

Bear, just look at your cute picture. You look just like you are ready for someone to come out and play and maybe throw a tennis ball your way. What loves Rottie's are and it is clear to see why you are so well loved.

Congratulations Bear - you are one huggable guy!

aww, you're sooo cute! and your name suits you well...... you are a big huggable BEAR!!! Congatulations on being DOTD.
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

Oh big ole lovable Bear! What a sweetie you are, and very very handsome too! You sound like such a nice gentle boy giving your mommy kisses and your brother bathes. May you always be safe and warm and loved great Bear! Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!!

BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! You are one of the most amazing rotts i have ever laid eyes on. when i saw that sweet tender face i screeched.
    congrats on your special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Bear, you are absolutely stunning. Congrats on being DOTD. You look like a big ol' teddy bear! Very aptly named.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Wow, are you a handsome dog!!!! With a nice personality, too!! Congrats to you on Dog of the Day!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

OMG! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this adorable boy! Congrats Bear, for being the very bestest, cutest, most loveable Dog of the Day!

Hi Bear, What a handsome face!! And a personality to match from the sounds of it!! I'll bet you just love living on PEI! Otis and I go to visit his nana and papa there and he has the greatest time on the beach!! He comes home with his belly all stained red! This is a picture of him in his SuperOtis costume last fall - you can just see the beach through the trees! Congrats on being dog of the day Bear - you are a beauty!!