Thread: ~Teddy~

~Teddy~

You're gorgeous Teddy!!! What a beautiful color you are! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day with Stewie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Teddy, I agree with chocolatepuppy -- you are gorgeous! I hope you and Stewie are having a very fun day! Congrats on being the Pet of the Day, cutie Teddy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Piggie Teddy!

Hi Teddy! A very happy piggy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, my piggy loving heart swooned the second I laid eyes of your precious self! Your long, flowing, Peruvian coat is stunning, and so is your coloring!!! And as a lifelong mom to rescued piggies I must say, I couldn't agree more with your mom/dad when she/he wrote...
    Piggies are precious, sweet animals, but are also prey animals and are delicate, so Teddy and I want people to know to love their pigs and take care of them! And to adopt a piggie if they can! They are funny and social critters and are the perfect small pet!
    Oh, how true that is, and in you, Teddy, your person has been blessed with one EXTRA special wheeker, a sweet and loving best friend for life! Great thanks to your person for her/his piggy advocacy, especially rescue; for giving YOU the happiest, most loving and caring of forever homes! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! I hope you and camera shy Stewie are both enjoying a very special day of pampering...You both deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Teddy, and to Stewie too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Teddy what an adorable fellow you are!!!

You certainly have a beautiful coat. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I can tell she/he takes great care of you and loves you very much. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Teddy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's Teddy's buddy, Stewie.

Hi everyone! Here is a picture of Stewie, Teddy's little (adopted) brother. He is a little skittish and does not like to take pictures, but he's still a sweetie pie!
    Last edited by psuedoknot; 07-12-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psuedoknot View Post

Hi everyone! Here is a picture of Stewie, Teddy's little (adopted) brother. He is a little skittish and does not like to take pictures, but he's still a sweetie pie!
    Hi, the picture does not show up, maybe because the URL starts with https - is there a different URL you could use?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Hi, the picture does not show up, maybe because the URL starts with https - is there a different URL you could use?
    Updated the above post! Here is another Stewie, who likes to stretch out his paws while relaxing.

Well, hi, Stewie! Happy Pet of the Day to you and Teddy! You are so fluffy! I hope you and Teddy had a fun day of playing, receiving petting and being adorable!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678