Thread: Lulu!

Hybrid View

Lulu!

Hi Lulu, you look like a very sweet girl. I'm glad they found you and you were able to help them through a difficult time. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Lovely Lulu!

Hi Lulu! Happy Dog of the Day! What a beautiful Basset girl you are, Lulu! LOVE those massive pawsies, and that sweet face, framed by those soft, long ears, would make any heart melt into a puddle of mush! No wonder your humans fell in love the instant they laid eyes on you! I'm so glad you were able to sit still long enough for your person to snap your pic, Lulu, so we could see just how beautiful you are! But as pretty as you are, I think your family would agree that it's your sweet and loving personality, your big heart, that makes you so EXTRA special! You came into your humans' lives just when they needed you most, following the loss of their beloved Labbie, and what a wonderful job you have done, helping to heal their broken hearts with your joyful ways and your unconditional Basset love! You truly are a treasure, Lulu, heaven sent, and your family so very blessed to have you in their lives! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and then some! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lulu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Lulu, Basset girl! I am the proud "auntie" of a Basset hound, so I know those soft ears and big pawsies very well! I would love to give you a big hug today, because you have helped your people come through the loss of their Lab companion. Now you are there to bring fun, happy times and joy to each day! I like your cute wrinkly paws and the spots on your nose Happy Dog of the Day, lovely Lulu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Lulu,

What a pretty girl you are & I love those sweet brown eyes. I am so glad your people got a
    great picture of you. It really shows off your pretty self. Congratulations going out to you today on
    being chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY. I have a feeling that you are already the
    DOTD at your house every day. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses pretty Lulu.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aww Lulu, you're so cute!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy DOTD Lulu-- it sounds like you're quite the wonderful dog for easing your owners' grief by coming along when you did. I hope you get all the love and hugs you desereve today and always.Love those big brown eyes of yours.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----