Thread: ~Tabasco~

~Tabasco~

Oh my gosh Tabasco, you're so adorable!!! It looks like you're always smiling. You must be very happy!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I, too, like your perpetual smiling face, and also your coloring, pretty Tabasco! Seems it was love at first sight for you and your devoted guardian. You can climb in my hair anytime! Hope you have a spendid POTD celebration, sweetheart.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Wiwop

Hello, I am the Mistress of Tabasco! Thank you for creating this (because I had signed up and I could not create one) and being so nice to me and Tabasco! I am very happy to know that Tabasco have been chosen for the Pet of the day! I am proud and honored to Tabasco ... Thank you again!
    (Sorry I'm not English so I wrote a little bad :-)! )

Smiling Tabasco!

Hi Tabasco! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud person as well! (So nice to hear from you, Wiwop!) Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Just LOOK at those smiles!!! What a delightfully adorable, painfully precious, and oh yes, exquisitely beautiful Gecko girl you are, Tabasco! Seeing your big grin and smiling eyes staring back at me (see photo # 5) was just what I needed to brighten my dark and gloomy day! And yes, I DO see your signature "heart," and how well it represents just how sweet and loving a girl you are! No doubt you and your person were destined to find your way to one another, and what a heavenly match you make! How lucky your mom/dad is, having an animal companion as special as you, Tabasco, and I hope for you and her/him many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship! You're amazing! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Tabasco!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tabasco what a happy beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your happy and beautiful pictures. I am smiling right back at you!!! I do see your heart on your little nose!!! How sweet!!! It sure sounds like you and your mommy were supposed to be together.

Congratulations, sweet Tabasco, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Wiwop thank you for sharing your beautiful little friend with us today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~