We got home from work tonight, just before a really wicked storm rolled thru, and there was a small box by the garage. My husband was dropping me off by the garage and then going to park the car in front of the house. I approached the box and found...wait for it....a 2-3 week old black kitten! Eyes are open, very vocal, whoever left it knows we are suckers evidently. The neighbor said he originally saw the box by my husband's truck, we went to make sure there weren't more....so at this moment in time the little one jokingly named Demon by hubby, is falling asleep in hubby's arms after having some KMR. The next 2 days are going to be interesting as I am going to be taking the little one to work with me so I can keep feeding. Hopefully nobody in my office fusses, we'll see. But it is either bring him with me or call off and I just got back from vacation today so calling off wouldn't work well....any/all advice would be greatly appreciated. We have never had a bottle baby before.....I will post pictures as soon as I can....