Thread: Lovely Lady

Hybrid View

Lovely Lady

Hello Lady,

It's so good to meet you sweetie. You certainly are a very pretty girl. After reading about you
    I see that today is a anniversary for you. Happy Adoption Day. It makes me feel so good to know what
    a great life you have living out in the country where you can really use your skills and talents.
    Congratulations Lady on being honored today as the deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long
    an happy life with your lucky family. Hugs & kisses just for you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Lady, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are very beautiful--love your colors! I enjoyed reading about you and how your forever family chose you. It sounds as if you have a wonderful life, play and work, and room to run and herd the cows. No doubt you are loved and vice versa. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi Lady, you gorgeous Aussie girl! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and a very happy "Gotcha Day" as well! Oh, what a great story is yours, Lady! Your proud, young person will forever remember that fateful day, exactly 3 years ago to the day, July 10th, as the day her/his life, and yours, were forever changed! Oh my, I can only imagine how tiny you were at a mere 6 weeks old! But as your family has told us, you sure grew quickly into one beautiful, athletic, smart (Aussie level smart) young Lady! I can't imagine a more idyllic setting than a farm for an active, hardworking, athletic Aussis such as you, Lady! With pastures to roam and cattle to herd, your trademark Aussie energy, skills and talents are on display each and every day! And after a long day out in the field, doing "your thing," how better to end the day than cuddling up with your loving family! I'm so happy for you, that you found your way to such a caring forever home, Lady, and how blessed they all are, having a best friend for life, a devoted and loving companion in you!!! You're a treasure!!! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being treated to all your big heart desires, and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lady! P.S...LOVE your photo spread, especially your heart melting close up, and of course your action shot!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovely Lady!

Lady - you are such a beautiful intelligent, hard-working girl...I hope that you get enough down time to play and relax!
    Happy Dog of the Day to you!