Thread: Precious Eski Cocoa!

Precious Eski Cocoa!

Hi Cocoa! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a beautiful, smiling, snow white Eski boy you are, Cocoa! That face, those big, brown eyes, could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts so it's no surprise to hear you made a dog lover out of your once resistant Daddy in record time! As beautiful and youthful looking as you are, as spunky and spritely as you are (King of the Neighborhood, hehe), I find it hard to believe you're 12 years old, let alone 20! You've got more zip and pizazz than a pup 1/2 your age. I know, I just watched your heart melting reunion video! What a great thing your extended family has done, welcoming home you and your brother Lambeau both in your time of need! You two may have not been planned family members, but oh, how blessed your family is, having 2 furkids as beautiful, as joyful, as sweet and loving as you, and like your Mom, I too hope for you all many, many more wonderful years together! Thanks for brightening my gray and gloomy day, Cocoa! Meeting your sunshiny self, looking at your photos and video, was just what I needed to lift my spirits! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, that you and precious Lambeau are both reveling in a fun day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to all sorts of fun stuff and treats! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cocoa, and to adorable Lambeau too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cocoa,

What a bright handsome fellow you are sweetie. You certainly look younger than your years. It is a pleasure to
    meet you today & read your story. I enjoyed seeing all your pictures too. Seems like you really have a ball playing in
    the yard with all your playmates. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as today's DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses on your special day.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cute Cocoa!

What a lovely lil' guy...With such a busy happy life!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Cocoa!

You're a cutie Cocoa!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla