Thread: Darling Dora

Darling Dora

Must be something about Torties; my Tortie is miniaturized, too, and she will be 5 this year. She is also top cat in my house. So sorry to hear about your seizures, keep using your meds, we want you around for a long time. Happy COTD.

Hello, beautiful Tortie Dora! You might be petite in stature, but you're a mighty girl! You have mastered taking your anti-epilepsy medication and now your seizures are very well controlled. I hope it stays that way for a very long time to come! I like your wonderful Tortie markings and your spunky, spirited attitude! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dora, you are so sweet. I love your Picasso face, it is so pretty. I also love you hanging out on top of a chair like a leopard in a tree.
    Have a great day of celebration today with playing, cuddles and your favorite treats

Dearest Dora, what a lovely Tortie girl you are! My Tortie girl Poppy is always delighted to see another sister-under-the-fur honored here. She and I love that orange blaze around your right eye and your delightful two-tone whiskers and your sweet green eyes with the look of love in them. And your baby picture of you wrestling your mousie is adorable!

We're so glad for you that your new Furrrever family was there to take you home after your first Purrrson had to give you up because of allergies. In spite of your small size, you are "The Supervisor," taking a great interest in who's doing what and how they're doing it. When your kitty buddy tries to boss you around, you give as good as you get. And you require that a lap remain in the exact same position all the time you are using it. We are so glad that your seizures are controlled medically. You and your kitty-roomie and your humans all share a wonderful home full of love, don't you!

Congratulations, darling Dora, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dora you are quite the pretty little Cat , and our Torties do tend to be the proverbial good things in small packages!!
    She certainly is a blend of so many colors!!

And like all of our Torties she is an incredible lively package of joy fun and laughter and dominates a room once she has entered it as they say in show business she steals the show.
    :cool My Pouncer the First Cat and Pouncer Roccalno Angels are leading the Tortie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat of the Day Dora the Dearest.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You definitely have tortie-tude. You are such a pretty kitty. I have found that cats I've had to medicate get used to the meds; I think they associate them with feeling better.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Blog Entries

Pretty Dora the Explora

What a gorgeous green-eyed girl you are! I'm sure your first owner was heartbroken to give you up, but you ended up with a wonderful family. Hopefully she still gets to visit you occasionally. I am so sorry to hear of your epilepsy attacks. I am glad your meds help you. I would also like to tell your owners to consider giving you "Kidney Support Gold" (fka Tripsy). It is a liquid drops supplement (just a few drops daily according to weight) that helps your kidneys to stay healthy. It has many very good reviews, and is available at www.petwellbeing.com. Taking medicines for extended periods of time is hard on your kidneys. I give it to several of my older cats, as kidney failure is very common in older cats. Please have your Momma check it out. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, and I wish you many happy years with your family. God Bless.

Dora, you're such a pretty girl. I sure hope that your meds will continue to work and you'll have a long happy and healthy life. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Dora what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. I'm sorry you have seizures but sounds like your family are doing all they can to help you control them. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed.

Congratulations, sweet Dora, on being our very special Cat of the Day today.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Dora,

It is a pleasure to meet you darling girl. I love your beautiful multi color coat & those gorgeous green eyes.
    You may be small but you are mighty. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as today's CAT OF THE DAY. I wish
    you many, more happy & healthy years to enjoy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Adorable Dora!

Hi Dora! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a stunning Torti girl you are, Dora! Your classic Torti coloring and those incredible, jade green eyes of yours take my breath away! You may "give as good as you get," but that applies not only to your relationship with your siblings, hehe, but in your loving ways! Seizures can be so scary, and I can only imagine how difficult it was/is for your family to watch you endure them. But thankfully the medication is doing its job, and being the brave girl that you are you're taking your medication like a trooper, realizing that your family is only doing what's best for you. I'm so happy to hear that the seizures are becoming less frequent, and paws crossed, hopefully soon they will be very rare indeed! I have no doubt under the loving care of your family, and your vet, you and your humans will know many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship, with you in full supervision mode, assuring that things are "just so!" Thank you, sweetheart, for ending my day with a BIG smile! I hope you and your family, including your kitty bro, and beloved armless/legless mousie, are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! You sure deserve it!!!Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Dora, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-10-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Dora!

Dora - you are such a beautiful lil' lady! I love your pics...and I love your spunky personality too!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day...and keep on taking your meds!

What a beautiful girl you are, Dora! I'm sorry you have seizures but glad the medicine is helping. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana