Thread: Sweet As Sugar Nougat!

Sweet As Sugar Nougat!

Hi Nougat in beautiful Berlin, Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! And speaking of sweet, with a name like Nougat, and being a Chocolate Blazed rattie at that, how could you possibly be anything but as sweet as can be! What a beautiful little baby you are, Nougat, so energetic, so adventurous, so full of curiosity about the big, new world around you! What fun your human is going to have over the coming months and years, watching you grow not only in personality and in smarts, but in size! As your person says, all the more precious Nougat rattie to hug and love on! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and the entire brood are all enjoying a very happy, fun and adventure filled Pet of the Day, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you sweet Nougat, and to all of your furry sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nougat what a little heart melter you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. Thank you for the big smiles you gave me!!! I bet it is lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you and your sibblings are all enjoying a fun happy day.

Congratulations, sweet Nougat, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww Nougat, you're a little cutie!!! Congrats on being POTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla