Well hello there Roxy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! How ravishing you look, all decked out in those pretty bows! Thanks for being so tolerant, allowing your family to dress you up for your photo shoot! (I'm sure you're just as ravishing in those doll clothes!) Having been auntie to a KCCS (Ruby) I know first hand just how special you Cav kids are, especially wonderful with small children! (But beware you pesky squirrels and chickens!) How lucky your young lady is, Roxy, having a best furry friend, a playmate and loving companion such as you to grow up with! The memories you two have made, and will be making over the years to come, are ones to cherish for a lifetime! What a very special girl you are, Roxy, and so very worthy of your "top dog" crown! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all sort of yummy FUD (no pleading required ), fun adventures, and endless belly rubs! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Roxy!