Thread: Sweet darling Arabella

Sweet darling Arabella

Oh, dearest Arabella, what a beautiful sweet young Maine Coon girl you are! You have the loveliest long tabby and white fur and the sweetest face, with those gorgeous pale yellow-green eyes looking out at your world with such a peaceful and loving expression.

How lucky you were that you were brought to the Humane Society as a sick kitten, where you were immediately adopted by your wonderful FURRREVER PURRRSON! You and she/he bonded immediately, and he/she nursed you and brought you back to good health. Now you are the peacekeeper in your home full of other animals. You brighten the day for everyone around you just by your soft, sweet presence. You have birds to watch and pets under your chin to be received, and you love to get into gentle conversations with your friends. What a delightful, love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Arabella, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your human and animal friends are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a Great Big Gentle Giantess you are Arabella , and you have so much charm and purrsonality to spare.
    You are a regular Dream Cat.

WE just wish we could all come and see You Arabella , we would have such a Great Time together.

We Found Hotel Cats All send our Love and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Dear Lady Cat of the Day Awesome Arabella.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Arabella, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl! I wonder if your human calls you Bella at times. You really are very pretty and to think that you were found at a shelter. Lucky for you and your human when she saw you and took you home and cared for you and you turned into a lovely cat. I like your colors very much. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Beautiful, heaven sent Arabella!

Hi Arabella! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Maine Coon girl you are, and true to your beloved breed, a gentle giant of a feline with a heart as big as they come! However the fates conspired, bringing your person to the shelter that wonderful day, it's clear you and she/he were destined to be as one! How well her kindness (bringing food to donate) has been rewarded, for an animal loving human couldn't wish for a sweeter, more loving furkid than you, Arabella! Yes, you had a very rough start at life, sweetheart. But thanks to your devoted human's loving care, with a little time, good vet care and healthy eating, you've grown into one happy, healthy, breathtaking beauty...as beautiful on the inside as the outside! How blessed your humans, and all of your furry companions are, having your wise, gentle, loving spirit gracing their days! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you and all of your furry siblings are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Bella, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Arabella

Isn't it funny that the biggest cats (Maine Coon) have the tiniest voices? How cute! Happy COTD.

Bella had a very hard start to life. She was very sick when she was brought in as a stray to the humane society. But lucky for her, I brought cat food to donate to the shelter that day. Walking in, she was the first kitten I saw and as soon as our eyes connected I knew she was supposed to be mine. So I brought her home and helped her to become healthy. Lots of love and vet care later, she is the friendliest and most loving cat I have ever owned.

Arabella is the peace keeper among our other animals and can brighten up your day just by her soft, sweet presence. She loves to watch the birds and be petted under the chin. She has a gentle voice and will talk back to you when you speak gently to her. She is now almost two years old, and is as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside.
    Oh, beautiful Bella! I would love to give you gentle rubs under your chin! How wonderful that your forever person came to the shelter that day with a donation of cat food -- and came home with YOU! Much care and love have helped you to become healthy and gorgeous! I hope you will have many years of happiness and health together I like your sweet face, your precious pink nose, your full coat and your floofy tail! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Arabella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Arabella, you're such a gorgeous girl. You remind me a little of my girl Ziggy Stardust except without the odd eyes. I'm so glad that you were adopted into such a wonderful forever home and now you're a healthy cat. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Arabella what a lovely girl you are!!!

You have the sweetest face!!! No wonder you stole your mommy's heart!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us. I hope you are having the most fun day ever today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Arabella,

Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful cat. You are a very deserving CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long, happy and healthy life sweet Arabella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awesome Arabella!

Wow...what a beautiful, sweet girl you are, Arabella! Your face looks like my late Whiskers' face...
    I'm happy that you were given another chance at life...look how regal and sweet you are now!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Arabella!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers II.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	56698   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers 3.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	56699   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers in a box.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	56700   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers last pic 2.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	56701  

Congrats Arabella, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana