Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introducing Summer!!! Vet Updates Added

Summer is beautiful and such a lucky girl to become a part of your family. I am amazed at your ability to care for so many and so very well. Your furbabies are so fortunate to have you.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalz View Post
    Summer is beautiful and such a lucky girl to become a part of your family. I am amazed at your ability to care for so many and so very well. Your furbabies are so fortunate to have you.
    Thanks. I try the best that I can to provide a loving and caring home for all of my furkids. I also enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Finally, someone who is even crazier than I am! Welcome Summer, you are in a PT home!
    I can beat that....She is crazier than ME! But that only means I can understand the attraction of helping "just one more".
    Congratulations. She is so cool looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Tracy, also please PLEASE keep in mind you are getting many cats in the same age range. In 15 years or so they are all going to be developing age issues, and that can be tough when many hit it at the same tine. I went through this last year, losing 2 dogs the same day, one 14 and one 15 years of age. I have 6 cats all within 18 months of one another age wise, so now I know, I need both emotional and financial stores to get through their old age!
    I also know about this as right now my group is getting old all at the same time. Losing Sterling and Monte in a months time. And now, Calvin and Simba (as well as foster Lizzie) are all going to leave me soon. But life is never a guarantee and a pet could get sick at any time.

So what is your "herd" up to now?

(On a side note, do you still have a human room mate?) just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach View Post
    I can beat that....She is crazier than ME! But that only means I can understand the attraction of helping "just one more".
    Congratulations. She is so cool looking.

I also know about this as right now my group is getting old all at the same time. Losing Sterling and Monte in a months time. And now, Calvin and Simba (as well as foster Lizzie) are all going to leave me soon. But life is never a guarantee and a pet could get sick at any time.

So what is your "herd" up to now?

(On a side note, do you still have a human room mate?) just curious.
    Thanks Jen. Yes, you never know just how long they'll be with you. So far I've only had two cats that even made it over 10 years old. My herd is doing well. Now even Ziggy is starting to hang out more with the others. Alani & Blaze still bug her though which I'll never understand because they grew up with her. I haven't had a roommate since April of 2010 so it's just me and the cats. I converted the second bedroom into a cat room because I never did use it as a sewing room.