Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kittens Galore (20 Pictures) Cuteness Warning!!! New Adoption Update!!!

What beautiful babies! Can't honestly say that I have a favorite, going through the pictures I fell in love with each of them. Prayers are being prayed for these sweeties to find their purrfect furever homes where they'll be loved and well cared for.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Great Update!!!

I found out that Cinco was adopted last Sunday. He's still awaiting adoption of a playmate buddy for him. I'm assuming that his new owner is adopting another kitten from a different rescue group or the owner just hasn't found the right kitten to adopt just yet. The San Martin Shelter is now offering free adoptions for all cats and dogs 4 months old and older through the month of August. FOSMAS works with this shelter but as far as I know they're only offering an adoption special for adult cats 18 months and older at $17.76 through the month of July. The shelter currently has 209 cat/kittens and over 35 dogs so I sure hope that this adoption special will help all of these shelter animals to find their loving and caring forever homes.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    The local county SPCA had special adoption rates for the entire month of July, for all cats and kittens and all dogs that are pit-mix ----- $7.04
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Another Adoption Update!!!

Well there's been another adoption. On Wed. evening Black Jack was adopted along with a gray tabby female kitten named Gracie. A teacher adopted them and he also has a 2 year old. I'm so glad to see that a black cat was adopted because they tend to be overlooked.

Oh, what good news, Black Jack and Gracie! Baby Black Jack, what an adorable kitten you are.. and we bet Gracie is just as cute.

We are sending along our love and best wishes for the best lives ever with your new Furrrever family!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

They are all extremely adorable. I would have probably come home with Black Jack. Thank God he has been adopted.

Another Adoption Update!!!

I found out that Marley was adopted. Marley (now Marlee in honor of his adopter's Oriental heritage) was adopted by a long-time Petco-Gilroy Adoption Center visitor and supporter who's been looking for an easygoing Russian Blue to join her family, and found exactly what she was looking for in Marlee.

It is so exciting to hear these little ones are finding their forever homes - thank you for keeping us in the loop.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

I don't know HOW I missed this thread up to now! So much kitten cuteness!!!!

I had a Dazzle, a black and white male. I'd call him Razzle Dazzle BOO! LOL

So many, it is just so sad.

That man with the ferals -- is his property fenced? If not, someone could start a feeding station nearby and get the ferals used to going elsewhere for food, then TNR. And if the ACO Was on board, the law most likely DOES State that is he has been feeding them for x amount of time, he is required to treat them as his own - not ferals. So he must get them their rabies shots and fixed by age 6 months. * That is the law around here, the feeding and caring time is 8 months, making a feral an owned cat not a stray. And the fixed by 6 months is required of 'owned' cats.

Wishing all of these cuties many healthy years of lives filled with care, companionship, and love in their new furever homes This is wonderful news!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Congratulations, Marlee, and welcome HOME!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I don't know HOW I missed this thread up to now! So much kitten cuteness!!!!

I had a Dazzle, a black and white male. I'd call him Razzle Dazzle BOO! LOL

So many, it is just so sad.

That man with the ferals -- is his property fenced? If not, someone could start a feeding station nearby and get the ferals used to going elsewhere for food, then TNR. And if the ACO Was on board, the law most likely DOES State that is he has been feeding them for x amount of time, he is required to treat them as his own - not ferals. So he must get them their rabies shots and fixed by age 6 months. * That is the law around here, the feeding and caring time is 8 months, making a feral an owned cat not a stray. And the fixed by 6 months is required of 'owned' cats.
    Better late than never.LOL I really don't know what the laws are here. I don't think that the ACO is on board. The FOSMAS rescue group was trying to do the TNR on these ferals but the man won't allow them to be on his property. The foster mom of 6 of my cats does a lot of TNR on her own and luckily she's been able to trap a lot of females this year and get them fixed.

Thanks for all of the nice replies. I really hope that all of these kittens will find their loving and caring forever homes soon.

I am very glad I am far away as I could not decide and would have to come home with all of them which would make Kiri and Orion NOT happy
    I am so glad at least some of them find homes.