Thread: Free Apple iOS apps - iPhone, iPad, iPod

Free Apple iOS apps - iPhone, iPad, iPod

Apple's iTunes US store has several apps that are now free to celebrate their fifth anniversary:

How to Cook Everything, regularly $9.99
    Tiny Wings, regularly $0.99
    Day One, regularly $4.99
    Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, regularly $4.99
    Infinity Blade II, regularly $6.99
    Where's My Water?, regularly $0.99
    Barefoot World Atlas, regularly $4.99
    BADLAND, regularly $3.99
    Over, regularly $1.99
    Tiny Wings HD, regularly $2.99
    Traktor DJ, regularly $19.99
    Traktor DJ for iPhone, regularly $4.99

If you are in another country or viewing this on a different day, it might be worth opening iTunes and seeing if there is an anniversary sale in your local store.

Paul

I have heard great things about How to Cook Everything, it's a well-known cookbook done by someone who explains things well!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I have heard great things about How to Cook Everything, it's a well-known cookbook done by someone who explains things well!
    I have this book, the cover is bright yellow and it's about three inches thick! It's a go-to cookbook for people like me who just don't have good cooking skills. I only have a dumb phone, though, so I can't take advantage of a free app. :-[
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I have this book, the cover is bright yellow and it's about three inches thick! It's a go-to cookbook for people like me who just don't have good cooking skills. I only have a dumb phone, though, so I can't take advantage of a free app. :-[
    Aww, does anyone you know have an iPad or an iPhone? Tell them to download it for you, just in case!

I have a "dumb" phone, but love my little iPad, and I can also view it on my desktop computer. Any iOS device (Apple) will work!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks so much for pointing this out! My iPod recently reached the end of it's life, but I went ahead and downloaded them on my computer for when I save the money for a new iPod or iPad.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}