Thread: Charismatic Christopher!

Charismatic Christopher!

Dearest Christopher, what an utterly gorgeous Snowshoe/Ragdoll mix you are! You are clearly the kind of guy who can fit comfortably into anywhere you find yourself, such as in that leather bag on the sink. You have the sweetest look in your lovely blue eyes, and what a fine, big, fluffy dark tail you display so majestically in that last picture! No wonder your Meowmie failed at fostering you.. AND your siblings too!

What a delightful companion you are! You are loving and playful, kitten-wrestling-match peacekeeper but also capable of instigating kitty stampedes.. snuggling with the dogs when you realize they need company.. helping your Meowmie with household chores and when she is getting ready for work.. What a wonderful home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Christopher, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty sibs and doggie pals and Meowmie and your other friends are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous fella!

I bet a lot of people don't believe such beautiful cats are dumped at the SPCA regularly. He is gorgeous (okay, so all cats are, but look at his eyes and his coloring). I had to laugh when you said you were a foster failure - I am also. We get attached to them so fast it would be heartbreaking to let them go. You obviously have a big heart and I am sure your lovely pussycats love you for it (and your dogs too). May you have many happy healthy fun years together.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Beautiful Christopher kitty! What wonderful blue eyes you have, and what lovely Snowshoe/Ragdoll kitty colors! I smiled when I read about how you and your meowmie get ready for the day together! My sister had a meezer boy who would do exactly the same thing Then it is time for a little kitten wrestling or kitty stampeding -- such fun! Or, if you discover that your doggie siblings need a snuggle buddy, you are there to rest with them. You are meowmie's su-purr-vising kitty, observing as she takes care of what needs to be done at home! You are a very busy fellow, Christopher! Please have meowmie give you and your kitty and doggie family some big hugs and kisses from me ! Happy Cat of the Day to you, charming Christopher!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Handsome Christopher and his wonderful Momma!

I am so happy for Christopher and his siblings that his Momma kept them all together. I am always a "foster failure". A person gets attached very fast, caring for babies. It is like breaking up any family. It should never be done, unless there is no avoiding it. Congrats on being Cat of the Day. You are a very strikingly beautiful boy. I would love to see your sibbys too. God Bless you all, and I wish you many, many happy years together.

Oh my Christopher, you're gorgeous!!! Just look at those eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Christopher!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana