Thread: Cloud Strife!!!

Cloud Strife!!!

You're a handsome snake Cloud Strife!!! Such pretty markings. Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, Cloud! You have amazing markings, I keep scrolling through your photo shoot to look at them. I like the second picture where you're looking straight into the camera, saying hello! I enjoyed reading about you and learning more about your activities and care. How neat that you go outside to explore! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You are gorgeous, Cloud Strife! I, too, liked your closeup, face straight-on pic and also the one of you curled up so tightly, napping, I presume. I hope you and your BP Bud have a super POTD celebration in your deserving honour, and you continue to enjoy healthy longevity with your devoted guardian! I would love for you to encircle my waist and meet you up close and personal. As long as someone is there to unwind you if you hug me too tightly . . .
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Stunning Cloud Strife!

Hi Cloud Strife! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a beautiful Boa you are, Cloud! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous! Major props to your person, to the talented photographer who captured you in all of your Boa glory! Your close up is stunning, and yes, I do believe you're saying "hi!" You may not be every person's idea of the ideal companion, but it's clear you found thatt perfect match in your knowledgeable, devoted forever human! How lucky she/he is, having a friend as beautiful, as unique, as special as you in her/his life! Thanks to your person for sharing your very special self with us! I so enjoyed reading all about you and your happy life, and I learned a lot too! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Cloud, enjoying some relaxing time outdoors, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Cloud Strife! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cloud, what a lovely boa you are! Congrats on being POTD!