Thread: New pictures of Luna! :-)

New pictures of Luna! :-)

As you may have read here, my beloved Luna is most likely dealing with a herniated disc, and she was having a severe setback on Monday when I saw her crawling on the floor because her back legs just gave in; she must have been in horrible pain. Luckily, she improved over the past days and is feeling much better right now. She looks much happier, too.

I took some pictures of her yesterday which I'd like to share. So, here's my sweet girl!

Awww, love them all, but especially this one:

that highlights her patented curly whiskers!

So glad she is feeling better! I once had a slipped disk, so not nearly as severe, and that HURT!
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, that one is also my fave; and I love her whiskers, too!

I also have two slipped discs right now, and I had two very bad ones in the past which both required surgery, so I can relate to her pain. I also know what it feels like to lose control over a leg; it's scary.

I'm glad Luna is feeling better. She sure is a beautiful girl & these are some great pictures of her.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Both your girls are stunning and beautiful! I love these pictures of sweet Luna. I am so glad she is feeling better!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Luna is looking so much better, love the pictures but my favourite was also the one you and Karen picked. Hope Luna will keep on improving, your cats are lovely Kirsten.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

I like the third one from the top in which Luna is receiving petting! And Luna, I love your curved whiskers I am sending a bazillion gentle kisses and hugs for Luna and Lily !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Luna, we are so glad you are feeling better! And what beautiful photographs of beautiful you your Meowmie has taken! So lovely to see your sweet face and your curly whiskers again.

Thank you, Kirsten, for sharing the gorgeous photos and the wonderful news.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I to love the one Karen picked, but the second is great, too. So glad to hear Luna is feeling better - give her and Lily some kisses from me!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

We are doing a lot better Luna, and we are so glad as you are one of your favorite Cats.
    You are Our Little Dream Cat
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS