Thread: Adorable, smiling Tongs!

Adorable, smiling Tongs!

Hi Tongs! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!! I do believe your person is right when she/he says you're the "most friendly, cutesy wee Leopard Gecko" on the planet! Oh * my * gosh!!! What a SMILE!!! You ARE too cute for words, Tongs, a sweet and lovable social butterfly packed with personality, and you just happen to be a real looker to boot! Those big, beautiful eyes could melt the hardest of hearts! Oh, what a very special companion you are, Tongs, bringing so much joy and happiness to your family's days! They, and all lucky enough to meet and know you, are truly blessed indeed! Thanks for putting a huge smile on MY face, Tongs! I hope you and tank mate Rocky are both enjoying a very special, fun and treat filled day, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love to you, adorable Tongs, our very special and most deserving honoree! (Love to Rocky, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you very much!

I'll be sure to tell her what you said!
    It's true we couldn't ask for a better gecko!
    -K.McDade

Tongs you are an absolute joy to meet!!!

You have to be the happiest and smilingest Gecko in the universe!!! I could not help but chuckle at your big smile and of course, smile back at you!!! Thank you for brightening up my stressful day!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. You certainly made my day happier.

Congratulations, sweet Tongs, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!!

Thank you for your message! I'm so glad that our little angel could brighten up your day! She certainly brightens up ours! Whenever I feel stressed I just look at her little face and all of a sudden everything is fine!

You're just the cutest Tongs!!! Just look at that happy face! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you enjoyed your day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

A other Leopard Gecko?
    Awesome !
    Tongs your'e so adorable and what a smile !
    Good job to win the Pet Of The Day !