Thread: Iza

Hybrid View

Iza

So sorry to hear that both kitties no longer want to play together. Could it be that two females just are not working out together? I do realize that Iris thinks Iza is a stranger in Iris's home, so maybe that's it. Don't worry, I just adopted a new kitty too, and while my original kitty does not want him messing with her, they will sleep on the same bed and touch noses, so maybe there is hope for both our situations. Take care, and just keep loving your kids!

I have noticed that with Scrappy Two and the Empress that they will get along fine with the Male Cats, but they always swipe at each other and hisssssssssss!!!
    I pay that Iza and Uris will learn to be good Cat Companions.

Iza is such a Beautiful Big Young Lady Cat and being a Norweigan Forest Cat she will be quite the Grand Lady when she gets her growth, and she will be such a Great Cat of the Future.
    We pray that you post photos of her when that time comes.

We are all sending Our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Lady Cats Iris and Iza from the Scandinavia!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Iza, and Congratulatons on being our Cat of the Day!

It's good to see another Scandinavian cat here. You sure are beautiful, and I bet you love you new home, even if you don't always get along with Iris. I can tell your mom loves you very much, and that's important.

Btw, you look very much like a cat I cat-sit every now and again - her name is Borgoise.

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life. Enjoy your day in the spotlight, celebrate and get spoiled!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Iza what a beauty you are!!!

It was a treat to see your wonderful pictures and read about you today!!! I hope as you get older, you and Iris get along better. It sometimes takes a while. In the meantime, enjoy your lovely home and family. Please thank them for sharing you with us today. I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Congratulations, sweet Iza, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest little Iza, what an adorable young combination housecat/Norwegian forest cat.. a REAL Norwegian, too! You are just so very cute, and what a wonderful photo and movie gallery you have! I especially love the very first photo of you with the little yellow flower on your head.

Your big sister kitty Iris is very pretty too. We hope you two will become better friends as time goes on. The kitties who allow me to share their household and attend to their needs have all learned to get along much better over the time they have been here living with each other, so don't give up!

Your Meowmie Birgitte Susanne loves you so very, very much! She brought you home on her birthday, and she knows you are the best birthday gift she has ever received (in this case, from herself). She has written so much about how much she loves you and everything you and she have been through and done together since you came to live with her. You are her precious little baby and have been having so much fun together! We hope you and she and Iris are all together as good, good friends for a long, long time. What a wonderful home full of love you all share!

Congratulations, darling Iza, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Iris and Birgitte Susanne are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games in beautiful Norway, maybe even out at home with the forests and the the old, very kind cat and all the rest of the family!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Iza,

Wow, you are one of the most beautiful little kitties I've ever seen. You look so much like
    another cat I used to know. Congratulations on being our dearest CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you lots of love and a long happy life sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello, beautiful Iza! And hello, lovely Iris -- I was just on your tumblr page, so I think you will both be the Cats of the Day for me! You are two very gorgeous ladies! Iza, I am so glad you came to a new home where you can eat healthy food, enjoy the outdoors safely, and receive love and care from your wonderful person. And Iris, I bet you showed your little sister the ropes in your own way. I agree with Phesina -- I hope you two are together with your caring meowmie for a very long time! Happy Cat of the Day to the beautiful Iris and Iza!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678