Thread: Sammie the Ebonite Sweet Heart of the Day.

Sammie the Ebonite Sweet Heart of the Day.

You are such a clever Cat Sammie to read that sign where a Good Cat was needed and then walk in and make sure that that vacancy was filled ight away.
    You certainly are the right Cat for the job.

We just love Black Cats at the Found Cat Hotel and we wish we could all come to England and pay a Colonial Cat Visit.

Ebony Beau and Ebony Tubbette Anges, Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Two are all sending their best Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Lady Back Cat Super Sammie!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You were so kind to adopt new humans. Must be a black cat thing. You look lovely among the flowers! Please don't be cross with your purrents.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Sammie, what an utterly gorgeous shiny sleek black kitty girl you are! We LOOOOVE the orange highlights in your fur in the sunshine and would love to be able to reach all the way to Hertfordshire to pet you! You knew just where you were meant to live and with whom, didn't you! You checked right in to your PURRRMANENT family's B&B and have been part of the family ever since. And now you have all moved to Hertfordshire where you have birds to chat to from the windows and pretty flowers to sniff in the garden.

You and your PURRRSONS love each other very much, don't you! You have your favorite places around the house to sleep, especially your furry igloo when a lap isn't available. You are full of fun and energy, enjoying hunting especially under the full moon and being very curious.. sometimes getting up to mischief, which you later fill your family in on with long chats! You look forward every day to them coming home but find it hard to forgive them (it takes at least 10 minutes) when they go away on holiday.. though you do enjoy nanny's visits to look after you then because of the fun pouncing on her balls of knitting wool. What a delightful, love-filled home you and your family all share!

Congratulations, darling Sammie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family, including nanny, are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh, beautiful Sammie! I can just imagine how many guests enjoyed their stay all the more because of you! And now you can enjoy chatting with the birds and spending time in the flower garden -- what a wonderful picture of you among the flowers! Gorgeous! Sometimes your people must leave you, but then your nanny visits and you can have fun pouncing on her knitting wool

I hope you have a fun-filled day with your family, Miss Sammie! I would love to give you some petting and hugs - perhaps your people will give you some for me. Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Sammie,

You seem like a very sociable little lady who loves meeting new friends. I would love to come
    sit with you in the garden & let you tell me all about your day. Congratulations sweet girl on being
    honored as the CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, healthy & happy life with your very
    lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sammie, what a beauty you are!!!

It was a real treat to see your lovely pictures and read about you today!!! I am a big fan of ebony cats!!! I think they are good luck. You certainly seem to bring good luck and happiness to your family. Please thank them for sharing you with us today. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweet Sammie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful, Sweet Sammie, the Cat Who Came to Stay!

Hi Sammie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a stunning ebony girl you are, with one VERY special story to tell...
    She adopted us after her owner died when she was eighteen months old. We ran a B&B in St Ives, Cornwall and she saw the vacancies sign on the door and thought she'd book in.
    You saw those vacancy signs, put your paw in the door, and the rest as they say is happy history! Somehow you knew, "no reservation required!" Oh, what an idyllic life you have been blessed with, replete with lots of birdies to chat with from your window ledges, flowers to sniff in your lovely garden, all in beautiful, bucolic Hertfordshire (my auntie's hometown!) What an enchanting tale is yours, Sammie, and how happy we all are knowing one most deserving kitty found her way home! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! You must be sleeping now, but hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight! No doubt your devoted humans made it a very special one, for sure! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Sammie, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my Sammie, you're a beauty. Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Be still my heart!! Sammie you are just the most beautiful shiny girl!! I just love a girl on a mission and clearly, you understood the need for a good PR Director when the opportunity arose. A job well done certainly deserves reward and recognition my dear one. You have landed on your sweet little paws quite nicely. Your purrents definitely know their lucky day was the day you checked in!

Happy Cat of the Day Sammie - have a grand celebration in your lovely garden and be sure to get all the attention you deserve. And, please thank your lucky guardians for sharing you with us sweetheart.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu