Thread: Irish hunk Rhett x

Irish hunk Rhett x

Well hello Rhett. That's a very apt name, handsome, sophisticated, attractive. The list goes on!

Many kisses and cwtches (That's Welsh for Cuddles) from your fellow Celtic kitties across the water in Wales.

Enjoy your special day. xx

Rhett

Lovely facial hair pattern, Rhett! What a cutie! Happy COTD

WE just love that photo of you and Dove enjoying that blanket.
    Cats are far better off in twos , and that is so good that you have a special Pal to share your home with.

And if you were adopted in 2006 you must have been a bit of a Kitten, you certainly have grown into a Wonder Cat.

We are all sending a Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Dual Irish Catys of the Day Dove and Rhett who does give a damn.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Rhett's the best! Dove sure looks related to Rhett, they are both divine. Have the best day

Dearest Rhett, what a fine-looking Tuxedo kitty you are! What What sleek, soft-looking fur you have.. I wish I could reach all the way to Northern Ireland and pet you. And what a nice collection of photos of you are on display here! We especially like the one of you and your kitty pal Dove relaxing on the bed together (and I wish I could pet him/her too!).

How very good of you to come into the lives of your Purrrsons just when they needed you so badly. Your loving, affectionate nature were just what they needed at the time (and every day since). You saw them when they came to the Assisi sanctuary and came right over to them, giving them head-rubs. You came home with them that day and have been supervising them and taking care of them ever since! You love to be out in the garden watching over them and racing around and climbing trees, don't you. What a delightful, love-filled home you and Dove and they all share!

Congratulations, darling Rhett, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Dove and your humans are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Rhett and hello, Dove! Rhett, you are a very beautiful black and white kitty! How wonderful that you selected your people that day at the Assisi sanctuary! When it is time for garden work, you are a su-purr-visor and a busy kitty at the same time! Then time to rest on the blanket with Dove, and be with your people I agree with Phesina -- you, Dove and your people share a love-filled home! Happy Cat of the Day to Rhett and Dove too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rhett what a handsome fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures. You are a treasure indeed!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and Dove and your entire family are enjoying a lovely Irish day. Thank you for the smiles!!!

Congratulations, sweet Rhett, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lifesaver Rhett!

Hi Rhett in beautiful County Down, Ireland! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your lovely sister Dove, too! So sweet to see you and she sharing the "big bed," at a safe distance of course! What a precious pair, and what a handsome, dashing, charming lad you are, Rhett, one named after one of my most favorite movie characters, the hunky Rhett Butler of Gone With the Wind fame! I see you even share that trademark moustache, well, half of one! Bless you sweetheart for coming into your family's life in their time of great need, bringing them some much needed support and comfort, and great thanks to the Assisi Sanctuary for rescuing you, making your and your family's love match a reality! What a wonderful addition you were to your family! You truly were a heaven sent gift, and your family so very lucky to have you, and Dove, in their lives! Thanks to your family for sharing your very special story and so many heart warming photos with us! Meeting you has certainly brightened my dark and gloomy day! Hope yours is a sunny one, a day filled with fun and celebration! You sure deserve it, sweet baby boy! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Rhett, and to Dove too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Rhett,

It's so good to meet you today mr. handsome boy. I love your pretty markings & coloring.
    I think you & Dove share similar markings & could pass for siblings. It makes me very happy to know
    that you have such a wonderful family to love & care for you. Congratulations on being chosen today
    as today's very special CAT OF THE DAY. Hope you both celebrate today.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt