Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fostering Mama and babies. LOTS of questions! *PIC ADDED!*

Cathy, I'm on vacation this week and my car has air conditioning. Please let me know if I can help you out. I'll be taking some of my cats to the vet this Tues. morning for their annual exams at 10am. What vet hospital do you go to?

Thank you Tracey! Since these are HSSV cats, they go to the HSSV clinic in Milpitas for care. I may be able to have my SIL drive us next time too.

I COULD use a mobile clinic, but then I'd have to pay for their care myself, and the whole point of getting on board with HSSV was that the only way hubby will let me keep fostering is if we don't have to pay the fosters' vet bills anymore. The cryptorchid surgery was a tough thing to tackle on just my salary, hehe.

Some updated pictures, we have eyes peeking out!

Jasper is, as always, a great help with kittens. (ALWAYS SUPERVISED OF COURSE) He's incredibly gentle and sweet with them, and Celeste seems thankful for the break!

In this pic, you can see that Comet has the exact same little grey beauty mark beneath his nose that his mama has!

Star's eyes started opening first, though it looks like Comet's will finish opening first.

A very tired Celeste. (please ignore the spilled litter, I cleaned up right after taking this but I couldn't resist her sweet face!) She's getting SO affectionate. Hubby has talked about keeping her, but if we do that I'll have to stop fostering. As fond as I am becoming of her, I don't want to stop fostering, and the bond between us would have to be really exceptional to make it worth giving up fostering.

Very cute. Thanks for sharing more pictures with us. This is why I can't foster. I'd fall in love with all of my fosters.