Thread: Gorgeous, handsome Oggy!

Threaded View

Gorgeous, handsome Oggy!

Oh, dearest Oggy, what an utterly beautiful Siamese-mix cat you are, with your blended fur colors and tabby patterns and your lovely blue eyes. You have the most wonderful FURRREVER home now, too, after a few that didn't quite work out. You are full of wild antics such as bringing in dead (or live) prey as gifts for your family, muddying up bedsheets, eating bread and muffins you find lying out... and you like to sit in the shower, after it's been used but still wet!

You and your human family and your fellow kitties Bagheera and Lotty and your doggie pal Jekka all love each other very much, don't you! Your PURRRENTS think you are the most amazing cat in the universe with all of your crazy but lovable antics, and they hope we find you as amusing as they do. (I know I do!) What a delightful home full of love and fun you all share!

Congratulations, darling Oggy (aka Ognut, Ogmore, the Prince, Psycho Cat, Foggy, Bob, Bubble and Billy Bob) on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your whole family are all celebrating a fine day full of fun and love and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 06-30-2013 at 02:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery