Thread: Remarkable Riley!

Remarkable Riley!

Wow! That's a first for me - seeing a pet skunk. I think that skunks are adorable, but "if" I ever see one outside, nature created a method for keeping possible "enemies" out of their way I've never seen one up close, just "sensed" that they were there - or had been there . Riley is a cutie and I wish him the most excellent celebratory POTD honors!

Wow Riley, you're a cutie! What an interesting pet! I had a friend who had a pet skunk years ago before I knew her.
    Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Riley!

What a beauty, what a cutie you are, Riley! it's always a treat, having a critter as unique as you as our very special Pet of the Day! I smiled the biggest smile when I laid eyes on the pads of your precious little footies, and your classic, black and white formal attire, so fetching! I've been on Pet of the Day long enough to remember a few representatives of your species being honored here, and it never gets old, learning of the very special bond a human is capable of sharing with our Skunk friends! It's great knowing that you found your way to a most caring and responsible, skunk savvy human, Riley, one capable of meeting all of your special needs and then some...having kitty friends for example, now that's a first! What an extra special, sweet and loving furry friend your person has in you, Riley, and I hope for you and her/him many, many more happy years together! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, celebrating with your human and kitty pals, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Riley, PET OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Can't recall the last time a skunk was POTD, and I am very pleased to meet you, Riley! You sound like an adorable handfull and are well loved and cherished! I wish you a happy POTD celebration and many more happy, healthy years with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Riley what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I've met the 'business end' of a skunk once but never lucky enough to meet a pet one. You are adorable!!! How lucky your family is to have you. Please thank them for sharing you with us. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend.

Congratulations, sweet Riley, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley!

A skunk as a pet? Wow...!!! Well, you sure are cute, Riley! And you have a great personality too!
    Enjoy being Pet of the Day!