Thread: Shamrock!!!

Shamrock!!!

You're a beauty Shamrock!!! I love GSDs! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you and Smokey have a fun day and get some extra treats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Shamrock! I grew up with GSD's and I love them too. Gotta love that head tilt! A Very happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello, Lady Shamrock! I'm so glad to see that chocolatepuppy, who's a huge GSD fan has checked in! You are gorgeous and the camera sure loves you! I like your happy face and your snow doggie pictures I can tell just how much your person loves you and Smokey! You've given me a big smile today Happy Dog of the Day to you, Lady Shamrock! I am sending some cyber hugs for you and Smokey *hugs*.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Shamrock, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beauty you are! You look so regal! I enjoyed reading about you and it sounds as if you have a wonderful life with the pond, the chickens, ducks. I hope you all have many more years together. I enjoyed all your great photos. Congrats on being DOTD!

Lady Shamrock and Sir Smokey!

Hi Shamrock! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to dear Smokey too! What a gorgeous girl you are, Shamrock, and so photogenic! I'm glad your mom/dad included so many fab photos of you along with your heartwarming bio.! I especially love your snow pic, and the one of you in classic "head tile" pose! I've never had the honor of being mom to a GSD, but I couldn't agree more, that your noble breed is among the most beloved, revered and respected breeds in all of doggiedom, and girls and boys as beautiful, as intelligent,as loyal and loving as you and Smokey are two perfect examples of why that is! How lucky your mom/dad is, having two such beautiful, fun loving, people loving best friends in you and Smokey! And oh yeah, I have no doubt you both love your person every bit as much as she/he loves you two! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Smokey are enjoying your big day on center stage, herding the ducks and chickens, taking a dip in your pond, playing Frisbee, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Shamrock, and to Smokey too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Shamrock,

It is a real pleasure to meet you pretty girl. You look very happy & content in your pictures.
    I am so happy that you & Smokey have a wonderful home with people that love you very much.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as today's DOG OF THE DAY. Many hugs & kisses to you
    sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt