Thread: Adorable Dogtor!

Threaded View

Adorable Dogtor!

Hi Tor! Happy Dog of the Day to you, you precious little pupper you! I can almost smell the puppy breath through my screen! Awww, I can see why your family fell in love with you in a heartbeat, sweetie pie! Such an adorable little boy (soon to be a very BIG boy), and that pleading expression, those big brown eyes, could melt the hardest of hearts! And speaking of heart melting, your photo spread has my heart melted into a puddle of mush! I only wish I could lay down in that bed of soft clover and cuddle with your fuzzy wuzzy little self! What a wonderful life awaits you, Tor, and how lucky your proud Mom and Dad are, having a sweet and loving, beautiful best friend in you! What fun they will have watching you grow! Thanks so much for brightening my dark and stormy day, Tor! I hope yours is a sunny one, that you're enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day, celebrating with your beloved beloved Teddy, paling around with your doggie friends, being spoiled rotten!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, adorable Tor!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-29-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~