Thread: Any coupons, or anyone want some coupons?

Any coupons, or anyone want some coupons?

I got several copies of today's paper, as there are several good coupons, but that mean I'll have lots left over for cat treats, dog treats, and other human stuff, like cleaning products, etc. If there's any interest, I'll lis the good ones, and can mail them to someone!
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, we eat out a lot (probably too much). My favorite is Ruby Tuesday and we had a good coupon in our paper. I'd love to have more - it helps me a lot as I refuse to go there without a coupon. Of course I got one sunday and we went there monday.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper View Post
    Karen, we eat out a lot (probably too much). My favorite is Ruby Tuesday and we had a good coupon in our paper. I'd love to have more - it helps me a lot as I refuse to go there without a coupon. Of course I got one sunday and we went there monday.
    I don't think we had that in our paper, but I'll double check! Was it in a circular, or the paper itself?
    I've Been Frosted

It was in the coupon part (at least in our paper) One of those that has dog treats on one side and deoderant on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper View Post
    It was in the coupon part (at least in our paper) One of those that has dog treats on one side and deoderant on the other.
    Okay, I'll look for it!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, and do you want any of the dog or cat coupons while I am going through them?
    I've Been Frosted

Okay, I looked - no Ruby Tuesdays coupons in our newspaper - but there are some Outback Steakhouse coupons ... would you want those? we were told what we had ordered (burgers) didn't count as entrees, and the burgers weren't as good as those at a local place anyway, so we won't be returning most likely. I did receive - and fill complete - a survey, so could send you (or anyone who wants it) the free appetizer coupon, too!
    I've Been Frosted

If anyone has coupons for Blue Buffalo dry cat food I would be grateful and am willing to compensate by sending other coupons in exchange. Thanks so much!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I will look, Ava!
    I've Been Frosted

I will watch for those, AvaJoy.

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery