Thread: Hank the Black Cat of the Day.

Hybrid View

Hank the Black Cat of the Day.

And we know that Our Black Cats are bringers of good luck and good fortune and are such Great Cat Companions.
    And Hank you certainly are on great Black Cat , you look a lot like My Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Two.

You have that great happy face, and that is interesting that you have so many different room mates to play with.
    You certainly do not lead a dull life Hank, and we all wish that we could come down and play with you.

We are all sending Our Our Ebony Beau Tubster Angel, Our Ebony Tubbette Angel, Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Companions Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW S to Our New Ebon Cat of the Day Happy Hank.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Hank! What a lovely boy you are, your coat is beautiful, black and shining. How lucky you spoke up and found a family who cares for you. I hope you have fun and get extra spoiled today, with treats, playtime and loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Hank, what a beautiful, shiny, sleek black kitty you are! And what a lonely, scary start to your life you had under that bush. How good of that kind family to keep coming back to feed you and try to rescue you, until after three days you finally "let" them catch you. And what a wonderful FURRREVER family they are! They got your ear mites cured, they feed you well, and they taught you how to play. Now you know just what to do with a string or a ball or a rug!

And your family includes not just the humans but also three feline sisters, two parrot sisters, and one big Husky sister. You are loved by all, and of course you love them back just as much. What a delightful home full of love you all share, and how lucky you all are to have each other!

Congratulations, darling Hank, AKA "Hanky Man," "Hankus," "Hankankank," "Hankster Boy," "Hankussupankus," "Hanker," and of course "Hanky Panky," on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and the whole family, all species, are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome Hank

You are gorgeous; love the shiny black fur and yellow eyes! I just adopted an older kitty who, like you, had to be taught to be a cat (but also like you, he now LOVES stuffed toys to play with). So I can relate. I am so glad you came in out of the scary bushes outside; I wish you a long happy life with your family. By the way, be careful during Halloween!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Hank!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Gorgeous boy Hank! What a shiny, lovely black coat you have! I am so glad you allowed yourself to be rescued, cared for and taught how to play! Now you have all sorts of adventures with a string, a rug or a cat toy. You have a doggie sister, three kitties and a parrot to be a brother to! You are a busy fellow When all that is done, you snuggle up for a nap with your person. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Hank!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hank the hunk!!!

Hi Hank! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a stunning ebony boy you are, hunky, handsome Hank...or would that be "Hanky Man," "Hankus," "Hankankank," "Hankster Boy," "Hankussupankus," "Hanker,"the not to be dsimissed "Hanky Panky!" What a wonderful, happy, carefree, love filled life you've living, Hank; way better than sharing a shrub with a family of spiders! Truly blessed, that you are, Hank, having so many humans and furry ones to love on you, including but not limited to your doting mom/dad and Grandma (Tolstoy?), and your three feline sisters, two parrot sisters and Husky sister! But the luckiest of all are the aforementioned, having a beautiful best friend, furkid, playmate, land oving companion in YOU! Thanks so much for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you, poring over your precious pics, reading all about your happy life! Hope you and the entire crew are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day! Each and every one of you deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hank, and to all of your furry and feathered friends too! P.S...Happy rug surfing!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Kitty!

I have 3 all black boys. They are all wonderful & sweet, although mischevious. Wouldn't trade them for the world. Hank is just stunning. Lucky to have you as a companion!!!!