Thread: Athena!

Hybrid View

Athena!

Hello Athena you gorgeous girl. I wish I can take all the people that abuse and/or dump defensive animals and dump them somewhere never to b heard from again. I'm glad you were found and now are learning all about life. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Athena

Good Morning Athena, what a beauty you are and your family is so lucky
    to have you. I think you will be doing some traveling with them and
    what fun that will be, Congratulations for being our Very best
    DOG OF THE DAY.

Heaven sent Athena!

Hi Athena! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a gorgeous girl you are, Athena, a beauty inside and out, and so aptly named after the goddess of wisdom, courage and inspiration for you truly are all 3...wise, courageous and an inspiration! How wonderfully you are carrying on the legacy of your beloved, much missed predecessor Zoey, Athena! I have to admit I got a little teary when I read how you and your human visit Zoey's grave, and there is no doubt in my mind that she lives on in you, in your loving spirit and gentle ways! After all, it was you who chose your human, and for sure Zoey had a paw in guiding you two to one another, assuring her mom/dad would be watched over, protected, and loved! Great thanks to your human for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie a second chance at life and oh, what a wonderful life awaits you, hiking the beautiful Smokey Mountains, traveling the highways and bi-ways with your person, seeing all the sights, and mustn't forget best pup pal Diamond the JRT! (Not sure even you, Athena, will ever be able to keep up with a JRT!) You truly are one extra special girl, Athena, a love magnet who could charm the leaves off of the trees, and your human so very blessed to have you in her/his life! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your proud person, the kitties, best bud Diamond, all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you beautiful Athena, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day...EVERY day! P.S...Your photos are heart melting, especially that shot of you cuddling with Diamond!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Athena, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl. I can see all three breeds in you via your photos. Look at you as a puppy--so adorable--and you're growing into a beautiful dog. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the photos. You certainly have a lovely area in which to grow and play. I hope you have a long healthy life with your humans and animal friends. Congrats on being DOTD!

Lovely Athena! You were a darling wee one, and now you are a beautiful puppy girl! I like your pretty eyes and your soft coat! I am sure you will continue to bring smiles to many people as you travel with your person, just as you have already started to do. I can see why people would like to give you a pat! I sure would Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Athena,

You have a beautiful name, just what a pretty girl like you deserves. I am so glad your
    person found you that day in the parking lot. I do hope all of your siblings also found such great
    homes with people to love them. Congratulations on being honored as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt