Thread: Jack the Proper English Gentle Cat

Jack the Proper English Gentle Cat

You certainly look like a toff Jack wearing your red ribbon and looking every bit the Cat Beau Brummel.
    We are sorry that your brother could not be with you in your new home, but he is there in spirit wearing a red bow too.

You look quite a bit like Our Malcolm and he too had a few rough edges before he fit in too.You are quite a Good Cat Jack
    :
    All We Found Hotel Cats are singing you praises Jack are are sending our Canadian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWS Across The Pond to Our Newest Cat of The Day Gentleman Jack.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sir Jack!!!

Love the tie!!! Happy COTD!!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Dearest Jack, what a handsome, distinguished gentleman you are indeed! You are so elegant in your red bow tie. Just as Gary said, we bet your brother is wearing his red bow tie by the Bridge too! You are so pretty, with your soft-looking tortie and white fur and your sweet little face. I'd love to be able to reach over to England and pet you. I'd especially love to see you laying on some keys or a phone to see if you can hatch them!

What a nice photo gallery you have there. You look as happy and as comfortable as can be. And you certainly do enjoy your snacks, don't you! You have become quite the love bug, haven't you. As your Purrrson says, you have "gone from frightened aggressive stray to cuddly fat house cat that head butts your hand when you are holding a drink." How wonderful that this loving family has adopted you.. What a wonderful home full of love you all share!

Darling Jack, congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your humans and your fellow cat roomies, including Toby, are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even another laser game followed by some cheese puffs!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Just Jack

Those who watched Will & Grace will understand the title. I absolutely loved reading Jack's story. He sounds like quite a character and as always, I am so happy to hear of a pussycat finding his forever home with his family - they all deserve that. I was especially glad to read that you walk him on a leash - I have many friends in the U.K. who have lost furry family members who were hit by cars or fell off of a roof etc (since you don't seem to have screens on your windows). Jack is absolutely gorgeous and thanks to you and your family he now trusts people and gives them as much joy and love as he gets in return. Bravo!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Dear beautiful, handsome, Jack! You look very nice in your red tie, and you look very nice without your tie! I would love to play the "attack my hand" game with you! I agree with Phesina -- I wish I could reach all the way to England to pet you! I'm wishing you a wonderful day of fun, love and joy, just as you give your family! Happy Cat of the Day, handsome Jack!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jack you certainly look handsome in your splendid red bow!!!

Every bit the proper English gent, for sure!!! I bet it would be fun to have tea (or cheese puffs) with you!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a fun day celebrating your top honors.

Congratulations, sweet Jack, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Jack,

I'm so pleased to meet you handsome boy. I read your story & loved seeing your pictures too.
    I am so happy that you decided to trade the lonely street life for life with a loving family & soft beds
    to sleep in. Congratulations on being honored as todays CAT OF THE DAY. Long, happy life
    to you sweet Jack.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dashing Jack...in the box? hehe

Greetings Jack! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you handsome English gent! How sophisti-cat-ed, how dashing, how debonair you look in that sleek, red bowtie! The red, contrasted against your sparkling amber eyes, is stunning! All decked out for a night out on the town! Then again perhaps not, as I think you spent more than your fair share of time "on the streets!" But those days of eking out an sad existence, alone and hungry, are but a distant memory now, for no kitty could hope in his wildest dreams for a more plush, cushy, pampered life! How far you've come since those homeless days, from frightened aggressive stray, to cuddly fat house cat! Yes, life is good, and no kitty is more deserving than you, sweetheart! I'm so sorry to hear that your dear brother was not as lucky, but take comfort in knowing that you are living the good life for the both of you, that his spirit lives on through you! How lucky your family is, Jack, having a beautiful, quirky, goofy, sweet, soft as butter fluff ball of a best friend in you! You truly are one very special boy, Jack, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your furry mates are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! (Got Cheetos?) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Jack, our very special and most deserving "top cat!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~