Thread: Nahla!

Nahla!

Hello Nahla, if i saw you, I would have snatched you up. An adorable puppy that grew up to be such a beautiful girl. I see your person loves you very much and keeps you very active. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Nahla

Good Morning Nahla, what a beauty you and so much fun to be with. I think
    your family picked out the perfect best friend in you. Congratulations for
    being our very best Dog of the Day.

Hello, Nahla! I agree with opschick - you were an adorable puppy and now you are a very beautiful girl! I like your happy face and your alert ears! What a cute picture of you with your kitty sibling Flaffy I hope you are both having a grand day of celebrating! Happy Dog of the Day, La La Nahla!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Nahla! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! What a painfully precious little baby girl you were, and what a beautiful young lady you are; such a stunning blend of breeds! (My beloved Cody was a Husky x GSD!) Oh, where to begin!!! I can't tell you, LaLa, how much I enjoyed reading your Mommy's tribute to her best girl! The love and pride she feels for you JUMPS off the page! And oh, your photo spread is heart melting! What a gorgeous, idyllic setting for an active, adventure loving pup and her Mom, and oh my gosh, that shot of you and your adorable feline brother, li'l Flaffy, is heart melting! What a precious pair you two make, and how lucky he is to have a doting big sister to cuddle with! It's no wonder you wormed your way into your Mommy's heart in record time, LaLa! You and she (and Flaffy) were meant to be together, and what a beautiful, complete family you make! Having been Mom to both doggies and kitties (at the same time) my entire life, I know just what she means when she says she loves you both equally! What a wonderful, happy, love filled life you have been blessed with, sweetheart, a life any dog would envy! (A Mommy who sings to you, a furry best friend in Flaffy, tons of toys to play with, lakes and creeks to swim in, lush forested areas to explore, doggie pals to play with, a bounty of yummy, fresh foods to savor..Phew! lol Who could ask for more? You've got it all, LaLa...beauty, smarts, personality and a heart of gold, and how very deserving you are of being honored here today! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day, celebrating to the max with your Mommy and Flaffy and doggie friends, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious LaLa, and to beautiful Flaffy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Nahla,

You certainly are a beautiful big girl & so deserving of honor as todays DOG OF THE DAY.
    I can see the Akita, GSD and Husky in you. What a wonderful combo you turned out to be.
    Hope you & bro Flaffy get to celebrate your special honor today. Hugs & kisses for you Nahla.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Nahla!!! Your puppy picture almost killed me with cuteness!!!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your human.(s)
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Nahla, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You really are a lovely girl and I can see all three breeds in you. No wonder you're so smart!! From the article I can tell that you and your human love each other very much. The photo of you and Flaffy the cat is precious. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!