Thread: Allie!!!

Allie!!!

Aww Allie, you're adorable!!! What an interesting pet! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you, Nicky and the other Prairie dogs get some special treats today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You can ring your bell in celebration for being our darling POTD, Allie! Hope you get green beans to enjoy and have many more happy, healthy years with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Allie what a beautiful girl you are!!!

It was a real treat for me to see your wonderful picture today. When I lived in western Kansas, I saw prairie dogs and their towns all the time. We don't seem to have them here in sw Kansas. You always look so happy! I can tell you are a smile giver too!!! You certainly gave me a big one today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a fun day celebrating.

Congratulations, sweet Allie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Allie!

Greetings Allie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! It's always a treat having a honoree as unique (well, here on the East Coast) as a Prairie Dog as our featured pet, and what an extra adorable representative of your species you are...and quite the discerning one too, I hear, regarding your selection of human and furry friends! But it's my thinking that when it comes to friendships, it's more about quality than quantity, and it's clear that in your human and Nicky, you're treated to all the love your heart can hold! And wow, how impressive is your bell ringing maneuver! Well, you can come ring my bell any ol' day, Allie, and I'll come running with an armload of cuddles! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and best fur buddy Nicky, and the entire furry crew, are enjoying a very special day, being loved and pampered to pieces...you sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Allie, and to Nicky and all of your furry mates!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~