Thread: Illidan, the Protector

Illidan, the Protector

How nice that you are a therapy cat to your owner; what a good boy you are! (But aren't ALL Orangies anyway?) Keep up the good work, stay indoors, and just be the best friend you can be to your person. Happy COTD to a superstar!

Wow, you certainly have fought for your right to Partee Illidan you are the most enthusiastic Cat Party Friend that we have ever seen, you really know how to boogie Illidan!!

You are one Fun Cat!!!

We Found Hotel Ctas all wish we could come on dow3n in the land down under and party with you Illidan Our Newest and Most Fun Cat of the Day.
    We are sending Our Best Party MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/B][/B]
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Aussie Illidan

What a nice orangie boy you are, Illidan. I am so happy that you and your owner found each other. Purrfect match! I wish every kitty in the whole world had an owner who loved them as much as yours loves you. The world would be a much better place. God Bless you both. I wish you many more happy years together. G'Day.

Hello Illidan, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are such a beautiful boy! I can tell from the article that your human loves you very much and vice versa. I am so glad you two found each other; it sounds as if you're a wonderful match. I hope you have many more years with your human. Congrats on being COTD!

Illidan the Champion Mooch

You are such a handsome cat, furry nurse and mooch-monster! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Illidan, what a precious orange boy you are! I don't know the character you are named for -- but how wonderful that you are a very special nurse and protector to your person! I'm very glad that you outgrew your head tilt. Now you are a most loved, thoroughly spoilt (as it should be) sweet, treasured kitty! I hope you have tons of fun today playing with your toys, snuggling with your person, and munching on all the noms you love to mooch! Could you please have your person give you loads of great big hugs for me Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Illidan!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Illidan,

It's a pleasure to meet you handsome fellow. It really sounds like you picked your human
    companion quickly. You knew who needed you as much as you needed them. It sounds
    like a match made in heaven.Congratulations on being honored today as CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you both a long, happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Illidan what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I love orangies. There is just something magical about them. I can tell you are one of the most special ones. The bond you and your human have is very special indeed. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. It must be so wonderful having you for a best friend. I hope you are enjoying you special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Illidan, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Illidian!

Wow Illidian...you are such a lucky beloved kitty! And you deserve all of the love and toys too - lol!
    Your pictures are priceless! Enjoy being Cat of the Day, sweet boy!

Dearest Illidan, what a sweet, pretty boy you are! You have such soft-looking fur in such beautiful colors of orange and white that I wish I could reach through the monitor and all the way around the world to Sydney and pet you! And you have matching orange eyes with such a contented, loving look in them, and that cute pink nosie! How awful that someone abandoned you at two weeks because of your head tilt and even worse had mistreated you before dumping you. We are so glad you were adopted by your wonderful Purrrson who loves you so very much!

What a great life you and she/he have together! You are such devoted companions, aren't you.. you watch videos together, you test out his/her meals, you stay with him/her when she/he falls or is unwell or sore. You've even outgrown your head tilt! What a wonderful home full of love you and your beloved Purrrson share!

That is so good that you are an indoor cat and don't like the outdoors.. Inside is MUCH safer for kitties. Please be careful sleeping in plastic bags.. you don't want to get your head caught in the handle, you could choke!

Congratulations, darling Illidan, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! (What a delightful birthday treat you are for me!) We hope you and your Purrrson and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some more pasta!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Illidan!

Hi Illidan! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!!! First, let me say how exquisite, breathtakingly beautiful your photos are! Then again with a subject as expressive, as gorgeous as you, I'm sure it's hard for your human to resist picking up that camera whenever you're about! Just one question...Only 1000? Your Mommy/Daddy wanted a "WOW" name for you, sweetheart, and oh, isn't it! What a very, very special story you and your human share, Illidan! Two souls in need of a little physical and emotional healing lock eyes and within seconds, hearts are melded, and an unbreakable, everlasting bond of love and devotion is forged; two hearts healed, two bodies on the mend! Yes, sweetheart, you truly are family, and you and your Mom/Dad so very blessed to have found one another! Heart stealer, heart healer; onfidant, protector, playmate, soul mate to your human...You are all that and so much more, Illidan, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day, EVERY day, honors! I hope this finds you and your person well, that you're njoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration; stealing food off of your human's plate, chomping on your human's headset, cuddling up with your human, being spoiled rotten! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your Mom/Dad's loving, heartfelt tribute to her beautiful best boy, and today I've made your feature photo my screensaver! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Illidan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Illidan!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana