Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Photos of Taggart in Yosemite Park etc.

Great pictures all. Awesome scenery and beautiful Taggart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Taggart looks like Lassie posing up on that large rock. What beautiful country & it looks like you all were having a great time in the good old outdoors.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Quote Originally Posted by Varga View Post
    I started agility at ARF but continued on at the trainer's home course in Concord. She is awesome and a great teacher. Her website is zulustlcagility.com (sorry, can't do a proper link, I'm on my tablet). She has new classes beginning all the time, so I'm sure you could get started quickly if you wanted.

And yes! We should meet. And preferably soon! Because we've been talking about moving to Sacramento, so I don't know how long we will stay here.
    Well then yes, we do need to get together. This Saturday we are taking a motorcycle trip to Hollister so I won't be at ARF. But I will be there on the 13th and the 28th (switched to a Sunday for this weekend only).

That's funny, because I am from the Sacramento area. My parents owned a business near Downtown Sac for over 40 years. My parents live out in Herald which is south east of Sacramento out in the country. About 30 minutes (more with traffic) from Sacramento.

Hope to see you soon!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)