Thread: Viper the Creative!

Viper the Creative!

Hi Viper in beautiful Switzerland! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to brothers Diesel and Nike too...the construction crew! Oh, what a precious little Gerbil boy you are, so beautiful in your caramel colored coat, and SO creative, designing living spaces (with the help of your brothers/builders in training) that any Gerbil would be proud to call home! What a beautiful, sweet and loving little furkid you are, Viper, Nike and Diesel too...all unique in your own special ways, but loved equally! How lucky your person is, having not just one but three precious furkids to call her/his very own! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and brothers Diesel and Nike are taking a break from work today, enjoying a very happy, fun and loved day, being spoiled rotten...You all deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Viper, and to Nike and Diesel too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Viper what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you. It sounds like you and your brothers have lots of fun together. How lucky your human is to have such a fun group of furry friends. Please thank him/her for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Viper, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww, you're a little cutie Viper! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you, Diesel and Nike are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla