Thread: Satoga!

Satoga!

Hi Satoga, I'm glad you were adopted, and to a good family! Looks like they keep you busy with plenty of exercise and socialization. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Satoga

Good Morning Satoga, what a Beauty you are and so much fun to play with.
    I'm so glad your family adopted you and you fit right in the family right
    away and you enjoy playing so much. Congratulations Dear Satoga, for
    being our very best Dog Of The Day.

Joyful Satoga!

Hi Satoga! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous girl! You, sweetheart, redefine what it means to be JOYFUL! Your expressions are priceless! Oh, what fabulous photos of you in action, soaking up every minute of your fun filled days, play dates with your pup pals! (We humans could learn a thing or two from our canine companions when it comes to learning to enjoy life!) Beautiful, smart, energetic; fun loving, life loving, people loving...You're my idea of the perfect pup, Satoga, and lucky family yours, having you all to themselves to love and cherish, to cuddle with and snuggle with after a hard day's play, hehe! Great thanks to your family for going the rescue route, giving one most deserving doggie a second chance at a happy life, and oh boy isn't it! You, Satoga, are living proof of the priceless, never ending rewards of adoption! Thanks for putting a BIG smile on my face this afternoon, sweet baby girl! Wishing for you a very happy, active, fun filled Dog of the Day, being treated to all your big heart desires and more...You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Satoga!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Satoga,

I am happy to meet you pretty girl. Sounds like you were adopted by caring folks who understand
    your personality & needs very well. You sure look like a happy girl playing in your pictures. I hope you
    continue to do well as you grow up in your loving family's care. Congratulations on being honored today
    as a very special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Girl !

Oh My !!

Such a wonderfully happy and beautiful girl !

Much loved and loving !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/