Thread: Thank you Uncle Gary!

Thank you Uncle Gary!

The cats may have changed, but Canadian catnip is still the best!

Jessica, Samantha and Daisy loved these catnip mousies, and now Oscar, Ruby and Lulu love them. What great value toys!
    Last edited by Killearn Kitties; 08-09-2013 at 03:05 PM.

Hee hee - love the last one! Silly kitties!
    I've Been Frosted

Awww, orange sweeties! Canadian catnip is the best! Lulu, I love your full, flooffy tail! And Ruby - I love your purr-fect circle of kitty and your wonderful tabby markings!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You are so welcome Elyse and we love those Big Mice too, these are easily the best Cat Toys on the market , made by hand by ladies who love Cats.
    I have toys that are yeras old and when The New Found Hotel Cats came to live here , they loved them too.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Our cats agree. Canadian nip is PRIMO!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I haven't seen Pinot's Canadian mousie in a while; she must have it stashed away in that special toy hiding place where all the really good ones go.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I'm glad that they love it. Cute pictures too. I think that my Sky is my only cat that has no reaction to catnip at all. He doesn't know what all the fuss is about.

OMG My favourite Scottish Orange and Marmalade Kitties and partying with Uncle Gary's nip - a superb treat indeed. I know this is insane but I can see your beautiful babies in proper Scottish tartan - oh how gorgeous they would all be ... Ms Edwina would definitely approve.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Ruby looks like she doesn't give a flip about catnip, curled up on her perch!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Thank you all. Ruby does enjoy catnip really. She must have been exhausted that day after partying too hard!
    And do you know, I can almost see those girls in tartan. Of course, Oscar with his shiny, slick, velvety fur would probably look best of all!

hi Ruby and Lulu-this looks like quite the nip party. A pity the Canadian catnip industry is not much into export
    I think Oscar would look very cool in a kilt which of course would neet the clan tartan