Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Karen is in the hospital

I'm glad everything came out all right. One thing to be careful about thyroid hormone replacement: generics are OK, but it's important to stick with one manufacturer only. Thyroid hormone is touchy to get right. Good luck!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hope you feel better soon and the med works great!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I was scared when I read the title of this thread! Karen, I'm glad all is going well and the surgery was a success. Phew. Hugs!!!

Jeezal! Paul, the man of few words.

Glad I saw this after Karen's update. Keep getting better!

Thanks, everyone! It is good to be home, where no one interrupts my nap to draw blood or anything!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    Paul, the man of few words.
    Indeed he is, short and to the point, but all the info included.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Welcome Home!

Like Leslie, I nearly passed out when I read the title of the thread!!! Oh my gosh, Karen, more surgery??? I'm so relieved to hear that the surgery went well, and that you're home, "resting comfortably!" Gosh, at this rate you won't have many parts left for removal! Rest up, enjoy the comforts of home (sleep!!!), and hopefully be back on your feet very soon! Lots of love and a BIG hug to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Like Leslie, I nearly passed out when I read the title of the thread!!! Oh my gosh, Karen, more surgery??? I'm so relieved to hear that the surgery went well, and that you're home, "resting comfortably!" Gosh, at this rate you won't have many parts left for removal! Rest up, enjoy the comforts of home (sleep!!!), and hopefully be back on your feet very soon! Lots of love and a BIG hug to you!!!
    I know, I said to some nurse over this stay - "Parted with my gall bladder last year, thyroid this year, wonder what's next year?" Her response? "It's good we have spare parts we can do without!"

All the staff, doctors, nurses and even the nice lady who came to bring me my breakfast and didn't mind when I needed a different cereal (General Mills Corn Flakes are NOT the same as Kelloggs, whose ingredient list I know!) were all very nice.
    I've Been Frosted

glad to hear all went so well Karen, and you are home and recovering well, take care ,hope hubby is taking good care of you, get well soon.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Karen, I'm glad to hear that things went well and that you are recovering at home now.
    Get well soon!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Sorry to hear you are down Karen, sending healing prayers your way that you bounce back fast!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Glad to see you're back home-- nothing beats our own home, food and bed for a quick recovery.
    Hope everything keeps going smoothly with no glitches.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Just saw the thread. Glad you're home. Hopefully you can rest and catch up on sleep. Best Wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope the operation and medicine takes care of your problem.

Hope you feel better, Karen!

Healing purrs being sent your way from me and the kitties, Karen.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs