Thread: Affectionate Tom!

Affectionate Tom!

Good morning, Tom, beautiful kitty! You strike such a cute "meerkat" pose! I the heart-shaped mark on your right shoulder! You have such pretty tabby and white markings, I'm glad all your health issues were sorted out! Now you are a handsome, beloved member of your family! I like your cute nose, too You give an occasional bite when things aren't quite going your way, just to give a little warning. And your bring your purr-ent the results from your hunting trips as a gift, oh my goodness! I would like to reach right through the monitor to give you some petting, because your coat looks so soft! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet handsome Tom!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yeehaw! From Texas!

Oh Mr. Meerkat posing Tom, you are so adorable. Here in Texas, we think you are one cool dude!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Dearest Tom, you certainly do have the Meerkat look down pat! (Did you see the movie "Life of Pi" too? Lots of meerkats in that one.)

What a gorgeous fellow you are, with that beautiful tabby and white fur in such a lovely design, so soft-looking I want to join cassiesmom in reaching right through the monitor to pet you! And what a sweet face you have, with your pale green eyes that have seen so much, and your cute little pink nosie, and your pretty ears with the white ear tufts. We're so sorry that your brother who came to your family with you has passed away, but we're glad all those hundreds of 'friends' who also came along are gone and you have a clean bill of health.

You are a mature gentleman now, taking life at an easier pace but still bringing your family the occasional 'treat' and delivering the odd bite if ignored. You and they all share a delightful, wonderful home full of so much love!

Congratulations, darling Tom, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Aww Tommy you look so handsome in your Gopher pose.
    Its great to see our Senior Cats , as while we adore the Kittens it is great to see a mature Cat who has shared his love with his family for many years.

We just love to see such a lively and energetic Cat , and it is sad that we cannot come and visit you , with toys and treats and have a proper Big Moggy Party.

We are all sending our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWS To Our Big Senior Friend Terrific Tom Our Handsome Cat of the Day!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tom

I was also going to comment on Tom's heart shaped section on his right side! Cute. I love those really pointy ears too, not too common looking on any cat I have ever seen. My boy lived to over 18, so I hope you still get some great years with Tom also.

Terrific Tommy!

Hi Tommy, you adorable Moggy boy you! What a special treat, not only having an honoree from our good friends across the pond, but a VERY special and most deserving, "seasoned" kittyzen at that! I just LOVE Meerkat...cats...and oh, don't you have that pose nailed down! (Some might say you've been watching a wee bit too much Telly!) But impressive it is, and beyond precious! What an amazing life story your Mommy has shared with us, sweetheart! It's great to know that thanks to the Cats Protection League, and so many caring people, so many deserving kitties were rescued, finding happy forever homes. (You, of course, hit the jackpot in that category! hehe) Father Time may be creeping in on you, but it's clear you've still got a whole lot of living and loving (and "treat" delivering) to do, Tommy!And besides, you deserve a peaceful and quiet retirement, with plenty of free time to further perfect your Meerkat-ness! You're a treasure, Tommy, and your family so very lucky to have a furkid as special, as sweet and loving and whimsical as you to call their very own! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, baby boy, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, terrific Tommy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tom what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I think you might be an undiscovered breed of cat: the MeerCat. I'm sure Meerkats would be flattered if they knew you copied them. You sure made me smile today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. You are a treasure indeed!!!

Congratulations, sweet Tom, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Tom,

You are a very handsome fellow and certainly don't show your age sweetie. Alas, Father Time closes in on
    all of us, but glad to see his march doesn't slow you down much. Congratulations on being honored today as a
    very special CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your honor Mr. Tom.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Arthritis?

It's common for older cats to get arthritis in their shoulders, which makes it painful to walk. You might go see the vet for help!