Thread: Tawni!

Tawni!

HI Tawni, what a beautiful girl you are! I'm so glad you have someone that cares so very much about you that they got a 2nd opinion to find out what they can do to help you. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Tawni baby!

That running around in crazy circles -- we call it the Zoomies! Surely an expression of pure dog joy. What idiot ever said that animals don't feel emotions?! Never knew a dog, I guess.

Tawni

Good Morning Tawni, what a beauty you are and so loving of your best Friend. It sounds like you will take
    good care of her. I also adopted a Brother and Sister and after a few months she became blind, but it
    doesn't stop her from having a great life, just as Tawni will. She is just beautiful and will protect you
    from any harm. Congratulations Tawni who is our very special DOG OF THE DAY.

Hi Tawni!!! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl! Oh, what a beautiful young lady you are, such a lovely Labbie blend, with a figure any girl would envy! What a wonderful job you're doing, Tawni, helping to heal your humans' hearts after the passing of your beloved predecessor, Monty the Schipperke. We all relate to the indescribable heartbreak they were experiencing after losing their loyal and loving best friend of 15 years; a family member. But then you came along, Tawni, putting those smiles back on their faces, bringing so much joy to their days with your unbridled zest for life, your energy, your puppytude...and oh yeah, those zoomies! I know how frightening it must have been, for your young person especially, to hear the diagnosis of heart murmur. But I too am so glad your family sought a second opinion, a more encouraging one at that, and fingers crossed that by your next visit you'll be given the "all clear!" After all, you're a girl on the go with a whole lot of growing up, a whole lot of living and loving to do! Your family is one lucky bunch, Tawni, having a beautiful, smart (top of her class), loyal and loving best friend and protector in you, sweetheart! You truly are one extra special pup, Tawni, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, adventure and fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Tawni!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Tawni, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty sleek girl. Love your coloring and the photos. I smiled as I read the article about you. It sounds as if you are a very sweet pleasant fun loving girl. I hope your heart murmur will not keep you from having a long life. No doubt you have a wonderful home and humans who love you very much. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Tawni,

You sure are a beautiful baby girl. I love your pretty coloring too. I hope the heart
    problem will resolve itself as you grow into a beautiful big girl. It makes me so happy
    to know how much you are loved & cared for by your family. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you

Hey guys, it's me. Proud, lucky owner of Tawni. I want to thank you for all your kind words, and throw a little update out there. Just a day or so after I submitted her for dog of the day, we took her to the vet. And that vet said from what she hear, the heart murmurs all gone!!! She's going in on the 8th of July to be spayed, the vet says she sees no reason why Tawni would be at any risk of going under anesthesia. Although i'm still a bit nervous, and i'll be calling the vet a few times that day to check up on her and make sure she gets through surgery ok, but she's a tough one and i'm confident everything will go just perfect (: I love her so much and am so glad she became apart of my life. Someone told me when I first got her and first learned of her heart murmur that I should just send her back to where we adopted her from. I completely refused, I was appalled by this thought. Just because she had a heart murmur my love for her wouldn't be swayed. She had stolen my heart, and there was no changing that, heart murmur or no heart murmur my love for her will never be lessened.

Thank you all again for your kind words, it's much appreciated. I look forward to being apart of this community and will update you guys on how her spaying adventure goes!