Thread: Bella!!!

Bella!!!

You're a very handsome boy Bella!!! I would love to hear you talk! I bet you're lots of fun!
    Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bella!

Greeting beautiful Bella! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a stunning Cockatoo you are, Bella, a beautiful boy inside and out! But what makes you so EXTRA special is your joyful, fun loving, sweet as can be personality, and oh, aren't you the character indeed! (Laugh of a deranged madman?) I laughed so hard when I read how you feed the dog! "Here ya go, buddy!" Talk about dog's best friend! hehe Oh, the joy you bring to your family's life, to your young lady Jan's life especially, is a priceless gift indeed, and how lucky they all are, the humans and assorted "others," having a beautiful, fun loving, chatty, sweet as can be best feathered friend in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your critter pals are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it, Bella! Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Bella! P.S...That's quite the impressive menagerie, assortment of critters your family has there...two cats, a dog, a Russian Tortoise and a rat! AndI'm guessing by your feature photo, that you all get along!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bella you sure are a Bella Boy. Congratulations on being todays Pet of the Day

Bella what a handsome and daring boy you are!!!

I'm not sure I would be brave enough to talk to a cat if I were a bird. You seem to be very happy doing that though. I loved all your pictures. You certainly made me smile today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and your entire 'flock' are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Bella, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Bella,

It is a great pleasure to meet you Bella. I loved reading about you & wish I could hear you talking
    to the dog & your other house mates. You are a very handsome fella & even look good taking your
    shower. Congratulations on being our special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt