Thread: Abbie the horse

Abbie the horse

Hello Abbie, What a beautiful horse you are! Look at how shiny and sleek you are! No doubt your lovely coat is due to the good care and attention given you by your human who submitted you for Pet of the Day. You look wonderful for 21 years; I never would have guessed your age. I am so glad you and your human can be together and pal around. I hope you have many more years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Abbie what a beauty you are!!!

I enjoyed reading about you and your human's adventures and seeing your wonderful pictures. What fun you two are having. Please thank her/him for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying a lovely day together.

Congratulations, sweet Abbie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Abbiecakes!

Hi Abbiecakes! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What an honor, having a Grand Dame as deserving as you as our Sunday honoree! You're simply gorgeous, Abbie, and I must say, you don't look half your age! Must be all of that good loving being heaped upon you daily by your devoted human that keeps you looking so young, that keeps you so young at heart! Animals have such a way of soothing the human psyche and spirit, calming our fears and uncertainties with their unwavering devotion and unconditional love, and you Abbie are the perfect example of that! How blessed your person is, having a comforter and confidant, a soul mate and best friend for life in you! And while there might be some cricks in your bones, at 21 years young you still have a ton of living and loving yet to do! As for those occasional grumpy moments...don't we all have them! I'd be grumpy too if I had a cranky, horse eating donkey nipping at my hooves! (Horse eating donkey? That's a new one!) Thanks for starting my morning off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and your human enjoy a very special, peaceful, love filled Pet of the Day, and here's to many, many more years of shared love and devoted companionship for you and your human! Lots of love to you beautiful Abbiecakes, Pet of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Abbie,

It is a pleasure to meet you pretty girl. I loved seeing your pictures & reading your story.
    Sounds like a match made in heaven, You & your human friend. Congratulations
    on being honored today as a very special PET OF THE DAY. Happy trails to you both.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Abbie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla